Spotify getting rid of "appears on" section

+
So spotify used to have this section on desktop and its app and it was really helpful for finding esoteric remixes but now with the latest update seems to be gone. Anyone know how to fix this?

So spotify used to have this section on desktop and its app and it was really helpful for finding esoteric remixes but now with the latest update seems to be gone. Anyone know how to fix this?
yeah sadly they removed it

Why the hell would they do that. i dont get it. It was bad enough when they changed the order to not be released by date but by popularity, but now the feature isnt even there. lol

I still have it, too, and according to the app (desktop) there are no updates. So yeah, definitely weird.

Odd. There is such a lack of knowledge as far as the average consumer goes for troubleshooting stuff like this. I haven't the faintest idea of why it isnt working properly. I wonder if in a future update it will fix itself, or if i should just reinstall.

The only reason it would be removed is due to a petty site sourcing and saying who has the rights to show up in "appears on" section, and the minutia of legal slop, etc .

Appears On is still on my desktop app, but it is gone from my mobile which sucks because I mostly listen to Spotify on my mobile while I am driving.

I also listen to audiobooks on Audible during long commutes or road trips. Yes, I know I am weird.

I think it may be a bug. some people have it others don't. I believe though they purposely removed it from the app.

Top Bottom