Spy Cards Description

+
Spy Cards Description

I have been looking at spy cards and I haven't noticed a very important thing in the description: we have a really detailed text about what happens after we play that card, but there is no info that the spy is going to fight for our enemy (adds points to his value, not ours). Some people might say that it's obvious, but we all know how spy cards work after playing The Witcher 3. New players might be really confused and will learn it after playing few games - but they shouldn't lose them just because the description is no detailed enough :D

So now the description usually looks like this:
When played: Draw 2 cards from your Deck, one face up and one face down. Pick one card and put it in your Hand. Return the other to your Deck.

Is should be more like this:
When played: Place this card on your opponent side. Draw 2 cards from your Deck, one face up and one face down. Pick one card and put it in your Hand. Return the other to your Deck.

I had to create this topic after I've seen a comment on Gwent fanpage: "So now spies fight for us, not for our enemies?" after CDP published Dijkstra card.

Top Bottom