Stables and garden at Corvo Bianco won't finish building.

+
Stables and garden at Corvo Bianco won't finish building.

Any else encountering this?

I've waited the 2 days it asks to wait and a lot more than 2 days yet nothing still.

Playing on PC -Steam.

Attachments

• aaaaww.jpg
    aaaaww.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 371
Issue occurs when waiting period is done in some other place than Toussaint. Very sorry about this. We are working on a fix.
alright thanks for the intel! But do you know if we will have to start all over to the save before the upgrades? Or are we still able to keep playing, and this bug will be all fixed in our already advanced played saves, once you figure it all out?

Most likely not, it really depends on if logical condition waiting for 2 days to pass already released signal and wanted to trigger decoration change, or not. Displayed objective waits on decoration to be changed to get completed. And since deco change does not work correctly, quest is hanging :(

If you want to fix it now, you need to reload save file. But as I said - when fix arrives, you won't have to redo whole quest. from the beginning :)

I have the same, only went once to Velen, don't even remember what for. Glad to hear a fix will be coming.

I have the same problem, with the very first upgrade and realized it after 6h of gameplay in HoS (started a NG+ few weeks ago) so no savegame were available. I tried to upgrade further, with the bed and the stable. It works for the stable (but still no grindstone, armor table and secret room in cellar), but it didn't for the bed (it looks like the skin is upgraded but there is no sleeping bonus). The I rollbacked before these second upgrade and I'll wait for the fix.

I really hope it will be fix soon cos i'd like Corvo Bianco to be a part of my B&W experience.

I have the same problem, went farming in skellige. Please fix this fast, because i need winter cherry. This is really very annoying.

Top Bottom