Stackoverflow on game exit

+
Hi Folks,

I have a funny, but apparently also unimportant bug here ;-)
For quite some time now I've been getting a stackoverflow when exiting the game.
The whole thing started with a t-shirt that is rendered transparent on my female V.. However, this only occurred together with a certain jacket.
I can only send you a screenshot with the german names and stats if you need it. Unfortunately I don't know the ObjectIDs :D

The savegames seem to be ok, I hope the rest of the campaign is too.
I have the hope that my CrashReports arrive at your servers, but somehow they all end in HTTP 429 (or your CrashReporter lies) o_O

cheers
Ballamodha

The servers seem to be overloaded atm, I assume they are working on this right now.

That being said, if you get a Stack Overflow each time you launch the game or similar, have you tried restarting your computer?
I've had some crashes that wouldn't disappear until I've restarted the game. Maybe that will help?

Maybe worth a shot :)

429 means too many requests, maybe the telemetry server is rate limiting due to too many bugs ;)?

Yes, I know :D
Where I must say, so far Cyberpunk runs better than AC Valhala, with it I had more crashes. 3 since Thursday, of which now 2 with this stackoverflow. (Maybe I am just lucky :D)
Especially I had until now no f*cked-up savegames -.-

cheers
Ballamodha

Top Bottom