Stadia: Controller Issue with Stealth

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the game in this first hour or so, but ran into a big problem with the Stadia controller with stealth.

On a keyboard and mouse, holding CTRL keeps you crouched/hidden, and you can move around freely and stay in stealth mode. But I've been playing with the controller first, and on the controller, tapping B makes you crouch as a toggle, but then any movement other than an incredibly slow crawl pops you out of the crouch and out of stealth. I must have tried the VR practice with the first stealth bit about 15 times to no avail. I couldn't move fast enough to get to the guard and still stay hidden. Switched to keyboard and mouse, and instant success, easy.

Please update the Stadia controller scheme so holding B keeps you crouched like the CTRL button on the keyboard does. This game will be impossible to play as a sneaky character with the controller otherwise. I can use keyboard and mouse on the PC, but if I want to stream to the TV with the Chromsecast, the contoller is gonna be an issue with stealth.

If someone else has run into this on Stadia but figured out something I'm missing on the controls for stealth, please share it...
Post automatically merged:

Update: Well, maybe it's just the simulator course that's glitched -- once I left the VR session, the B button is toggling stealth, but now it keeps working as I move, no issues. I'll leave this up in case the VR thing is glitch that needs checking but I'm good, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom