[Stadia] Cyberpunk 2077 - Charging Screen Failure - Play it Safe Mission

+
Hi everyone!Recently I'm having a serious problem that I can't solve only by restarting Stadia, using it on "Incognito mode" without extensions or even using it on another platform like my mobile.

As you can see in the attached video, the screen goes black when I connect to the terminal and that's all.It's in the part of the "Sandayo Odo" Boss, on the "Play it Safe" mission.

It seems that I can't advance on the game. I would like to report this kind of bugs or problems into Stadia or Cyberpunk 2077 CDPR Team.

Thanks for any help.

You can contact Support here, just navigate to Cyberpunk and an appropriate category. Site is under heavy load right now, so may not load though.

I posted in the Stadia Forums, also, I opened a ticket with CDPR, they asked me to play another mission or to load a previous checkpoint. Any of this worked for me because I can't leave the mission at this point, and also, loading a previous checkpoint doesn't change anything... Always, when I reach that part, the game crashes.

They also asked me to attach a save data from my profile.

To recover your save data from Stadia, you need to open "Google Takeout" and submit a request.

I'm waiting since yesterday, any help...

[SOLUTION]

I only had to change the language to advance in the charging screen. Then I changed the language again to my native. That's all.

Incredible that we have to make this things to get the game working again... So dissapointed...

Got same problem, and i can't resolve it. What do you mean by "language to advance in the charging screen" ?

Top Bottom