Stamina isn't regenerating anymore

+
Stamina isn't regenerating anymore

Not to sure if this is a known issue or not, but it seems that I'm unable to regenerate stamina naturally at the moment. I believe the issue started after the "Master ArmorSmith" quest line.

Now when I'm playing I'm always at 0 stamina, unless I drink a potion that increases my stamina regeneration rate. At that point it will regen but only until the potion wears out. Unfortunately I don't have a recent save game that I can fall back on, unless I go back multiple days of playing. Always have 0 stamina pretty much makes the game unplayable if you wanted to use any signs or level 3 attacks.

Was hoping somebody might have run into this and found a way to fix it already.

Thanks

How much stamina regen does it show in your character screen (the extended info panel in inventory)? Also, there is a known issue with Whirl skill - are you using it (the bug is already fixed on our end).

How much stamina regen does it show in your character screen (the extended info panel in inventory)? Also, there is a known issue with Whirl skill - are you using it (the bug is already fixed on our end).

I do experience most of the time that my horse wont exhaust as i start to sprint, stamina bar is shown but it's always full :S

Shows as 100/s out of combat, 18/s in combat.

I have been trying the Whirl skill, so if there is an issue with that it might be related.

---------- Updated at 04:33 PM ----------

So I think I fixed it after you mentioned the whirl skill.

I drank a potion to increase my stamina regen, went into combat and generated a adrenaline point, then performed the whirl skill again

Seems to have reset things back to normal

Thanks for the help!

No offense to the OP, it is a genuine problem, but this gets a reply immediately from a Dev yet 32 pages of AMD R9 285 owners unable to play due to combat crashing gets ignored? Seriously? Have I slipped into an alternate universe where EA have put out The Witcher 3?

had it happen to me too. maybe once or twice in combination with the whirl skill.
Once it happened after i climbed out of the water and onto a small island (no whirl used whatsoever)

One way to reset the stamina bar which worked for me every time was to find an enemy.
As soon as I was in combat the bar started refilling itself and was fixed again..

Only common denominator in all cases was me wearing the enhanced bear armor (chest, pants, gloves, gauntlets)

@Butcher_of_Cidaris - maybe you're not moving at the fastest speed or you are riding along the road - in such cases stamina does not deplete.

@Kasan22 - it's good to know that it worked out for you

@DocStone - I understand your frustration but I am not a programmer / support / QA so I know nothing about graphics / code related issues. I reply only in topics where I know I can be of some help...

Top Bottom