Star Wars

+

Forum veteran
Being a downer is easy - that's why hipsters do it. Join the Light Side!
But... but... being overwhelmingly negative is my whole schtick here. I'm going for cereal-Mikey-with-a-heart-of-gold.

But fine, in the spirit of the Light Side I'll say that the first 1:05 of the trailer was really good and seemed to set up an interesting premise for a character-driven story beyond "space politics and big fights laser blam blam."

The last half still sucked, though. Even the part where Harrison Ford showed up. It makes me sad to see Han Solo so old, but I hold out hope that JJ is at least enough of a unoriginal sellout to pander to the whole "Han shot first" crowd by having him shoot someone in the face with little to no provocation. That'd be worth the ticket price alone.

It makes me sad to see Han Solo so old, but I hold out hope that JJ is at least enough of a unoriginal sellout to pander to the whole "Han shot first" crowd by having him shoot someone in the face with little to no provocation. That'd be worth the ticket price alone.

God, yes. God, yes.

2015 will be the best year.

The best year.

BLASPHEMER!

-IS- Cyberpunk 2077 coming out this year? No! Or, the very improved Sequel, Cyberpunk 2088? NO.

There is only one solution to this heresy.

Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous to go from this...

... to this?

That acting looked pretty hammy, too. Episode 2-tier, almost. People seem to be wetting themselves in the Youtube comments, but this recent trailer actually makes me worried about which trilogy it'll most resemble.

There is actually nothing really saying that the person with the mechanical hand, from the second image you posted, is actually Luke.

Not to mention there could be any number of reasons as to why Luke, if it actually is Luke, might not have a hand with Synthskin or Synthflesh anymore.

---------- Updated at 05:01 AM ----------

BLASPHEMER!

-IS- Cyberpunk 2077 coming out this year? No! Or, the very improved Sequel, Cyberpunk 2088? NO.

There is only one solution to this heresy.

If you want to purge heresy, and be certain that it is really gone, then there is really only one solution... Exterminatus. ;)

Last edited:

Forum veteran
There is actually nothing really saying that the person with the mechanical hand, from the second image you posted, is actually Luke.
Yuh-huh. "My father had it" and a picture of Vader's helmet, "I had it" and a dude with a mechanical hand (the same one lost by Luke), and "my sister had it" and a woman's hands would seem to suggest that they're showing each as they're mentioned.

Plus I'm a Mark Hamill limb enthusiast. I just know.

Forum veteran
NO LIMB SPOILERS. I haven't seen Kingsman yet, but I want to. Matthew Vaughn is awesome. Stardust, the X-men movies. Ah, so good. Layer Cake, not so much. Terrible payoff.

NO LIMB SPOILERS. I haven't seen Kingsman yet, but I want to. Matthew Vaughn is awesome. Stardust, the X-men movies. Ah, so good. Layer Cake, not so much. Terrible payoff.

OMG off topic!

Kingsman is great fun! And you will never, EVER see Colin Firth the same way again. Just awesome and horrible scene. At the end, you'll be like, "But why did he...oh, right. Of course."

Also, Ewoks suck. That is all.

Yuh-huh. "My father had it" and a picture of Vader's helmet, "I had it" and a dude with a mechanical hand (the same one lost by Luke), and "my sister had it" and a woman's hands would seem to suggest that they're showing each as they're mentioned.

Plus I'm a Mark Hamill limb enthusiast. I just know.
It probably is Luke. But I will be sceptical about that untill I actually see the movie... seeing as how trailers are not always truthful with what they show... and say, as they show it. And sometimes things shown in a trailer is not even in a movie in the end. So, for now I am on a "wait and see" standby.

And are'nt we all Mark Hamil limb enthusiasts? XD

Oh Kingsman is an Awesome movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Since everyone is sooooo carefully sticking to the topic, I'll add my 2 cents...

Talking about TRILOGIES... I think that EVERY really hard core Star Wars fan should buy the 3 Witcher games, if you dont theres risk that the Force Awakens will suck Tuskan Rairer's balls...

Last edited:

Kaebus2196

Just went to see it today, I'll sum up my experience while in the theater.

Top Bottom