Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

+
Hmm... I just noticed how the Euro version is boxed in three separate tin cases vs. the US version which is in one plastic box. Looks like I'll be ordering from gogamer for the import! It's too bad the US don't get the same high quality boxing (same went with crysis' special edition, ie. tin vs. plastic). http://www.thewitcher.com/resources/upload/ee/visual.png vs http://www.thewitcher.com/resources/upload/news/us-wizualizacja.png

I was going to make a possibly peculiar suggestion for anyone concerned about the American censorship but I may be in error.Shouldn't it be possible, if willing to take the time and spend the money, to simply order the game from a distributor in the UK instead of going to a store in the US?Feel free to kick me in the event I missed some key point in the suggestion. ;D

Gibberer said:
I was going to make a possibly peculiar suggestion for anyone concerned about the American censorship but I may be in error.Shouldn't it be possible, if willing to take the time and spend the money, to simply order the game from a distributor in the UK instead of going to a store in the US?Feel free to kick me in the event I missed some key point in the suggestion. ;D
I'm looking in to that for box content the UK box set looks better them the US.

Just remeber if you order the UK and live in another region you might have to change your region on your dvd drive.. mine lets me do it up to 5 times but some ppl might not be as lucky...

That's very-very strange though, now i don't understand those ratings at all. NA 17+ means what nowadays ?

eboskie1 said:
Just remeber if you order the UK and live in another region you might have to change your region on your dvd drive.. mine lets me do it up to 5 times but some ppl might not be as lucky...
PC games are not or ever have been region locked.

Gibberer said:
Ummm tis much easier, probably cheaper & quicker to go to GoGamer.com and order the import UK version of The Witcher than to try and get it from a retailer outside the US.

If you can spend like x2 money for EU version and wait, sure, why not... And personally i could do that, BUT the official information was "Only cards are censored", that's OK for me and i purchased the game through Steam and there's no blood. That's too much.

And i know it isn't CDP's fault, i'm a big fan of you guys, so take no offence here, please. ;)

Jorje said:
If you can spend like x2 money for EU version and wait, sure, why not... And personally i could do that, BUT the official information was "Only cards are censored", that's OK for me and i purchased the game through Steam and there's no blood. That's too much.
Did you read my post above? The Import UK version is ONLY $49.90 and is available at GoGamer.com and that is only 10 bucks more than the US version. If you dislike censorship like I do then the little extra is well worth it.

GoGamer :http://www.gogamer.com/The-Witcher-Enhanced-Edition--I--Front-Page_stcVVproductId50886692VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm.22 September + Shiping.

I can not stand the NA version. I might just purchase this import version. Are we 100% sure this will work in the US?

RandyMyers said:
Are we 100% sure this will work in the US?
Absolutely,Positvely,most definitely 110% certain.....Soooo, what are you waiting for get to GoGamer.com and place that order!!!! LoL

Top Bottom