Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

+
The lack of blood is not intentional and certainly isn't representative of the final game, as far as I know. The ONLY edits CURRENTLY in the North American version should be the same ones that were made to the original game -- i.e. a couple of sex cards and one or two in-game models modified. Everything else is the same globally.

I just picked up a copy at my local Gamestop. They received one copy this morning. And of the four Gamestops near my house only one of them got it.Since I have the original game still installed on my system I figured when I popped the DVD in it would ask me if I wanted to upgrade. It didn't do that. I had to uninstall my game and reinstall the new one. Not a big deal but it doesn't seem like you guys intended people that already own it to buy it again. And it just finished installing so I'm gonna go play now. Hehehehe. ;D

Are you saying all of the dialogue is the same? The examples that are given of the change in dialogue is correct in the NA version? I don're really care that much about the naked boobies, but i wasn the full original dialgue and graphics, ala, blood in the game.

Blood and boobs are parts of "The Witcher", its atmosphere and can not be taken away :dead:Well, i have to live with that, untill a patch or something...

RandyMyers said:
Are you saying all of the dialogue is the same? The examples that are given of the change in dialogue is correct in the NA version? I don're really care that much about the naked boobies, but i wasn the full original dialgue and graphics, ala, blood in the game.
As Tom said, there is no difference in dialogue between US and UK versions.

Ok, so that is cool then. in the original there was a ton of difference. So what you are saying, and please, I am not trying to be a pain just trying to understand, is that the only censorship in the NA version is the naked cards, which I could care less about? BTW, Age of Conan has naked boobies all over the place and it it sold in every software store.

Yes, the only difference that should be there are the cards and the dryad model.I believe the Publisher wanted to be safe rather than sorry regarding the ESRB rating. Its rather difficult to get it down once its been marked AO.

so...after the 19th you have to buy the EE version :(That makes me think server overload big time!!!!

greeze said:
greeze said:
it's 19th sept WORLDWIDE. only one day btw :)
1 day??? That makes no sense. Updated after the next post thanks for the confirm :)
I think he meant that there's only one day left until you will be able to download the material.EDIT: Oh, dang it, flash_in_the_flesh beat me to it.

as I woke up today I realized... like I realized yesterday morning that it was two days away... now I realized it's one day away! one day! one damn day! POX ON IT! :beer: :beer: :beer:

beav93 said:
so...after the 19th you have to buy the EE version :(
i dont know what you mean by have to buy, but if you have the original witcher registered here on the site, then you do not need to buy the EE if you dont want to, you can dl the EE pack from the site for free.yes Munq, but what if the local retailer wont have it in stock? :D i dont what to think about that, though it's quite possible here :/

Morphhu said:
yes Munq, but what if the local retailer wont have it in stock? :D i dont what to think about that, though it's quite possible here :/
that is why I've sent emails to local retailers and made sure they are getting it and should have it in stock this friday! otherwise I'd be filled with too much uncertainty and it'd make me nerrrvous :D

munq said:
munq said:
yes Munq, but what if the local retailer wont have it in stock? :D i dont what to think about that, though it's quite possible here :/
that is why I've sent emails to local retailers and made sure they are getting it and should have it in stock this friday! otherwise I'd be filled with too much uncertainty and it'd make me nerrrvous :D
haha :D tbh i've just sent an email to the local retailer to inform me about the release date here, since the CDP guys here on the forum still havent answered my question (yep, i'd like a specific answer, since the hungarian versions of games are almost always late comapred to others....including CDP-released ones too)

Top Bottom