Stash collection nearly complete [some spoilers]

+
I have all of the guns except for two.

I have skippy in my possession but the final quest has not activated for me and i can't place him in the stash.

Psalm 11:6, I don't have the recipe and i completed the associated mission early on. Went back and theres no body.

Hoping that these issues are fixable. i just beat the game completely and cleared all of the submissions. Poor empty spots on my wall making my OCD itch.

Otherwise I loved Cyberpunk and can't wait for the DLC! FIrst game since Horizon Zero dawn that I completed.

Keep it up and thanks!

I have all of the guns except for two.

I have skippy in my possession but the final quest has not activated for me and i can't place him in the stash.

Psalm 11:6, I don't have the recipe and i completed the associated mission early on. Went back and theres no body.

Hoping that these issues are fixable. i just beat the game completely and cleared all of the submissions. Poor empty spots on my wall making my OCD itch.

Otherwise I loved Cyberpunk and can't wait for the DLC! FIrst game since Horizon Zero dawn that I completed.

Keep it up and thanks!
Skippy can't be placed unless you said no to returning him to his original owner.

As for Psalms 11:16 is bugged and I really hope they fix it I really don't want to do another playthrough just for one weapon to complete the weapon stash

Top Bottom