stash items disappeared

+
Same thing happened to me. Entire playthrough was ruined.

UPDATE: I got my stuff back after buying a new car and opening its trunk stash. Sounds like the stash system is bugged to hell right now.

Last edited:
Yea stash it broken as hell it even buffs your items. V's favourite top which i got at the start of the game has been buffed because it sat in the stash at least thats what i believe the problem is.
Bug.jpg

Everything in my Stash was gone also, except V's clothes which also upgraded.
I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items.
Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in any vehicle Stash.
I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest.
I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything in.

FWIW, I _only_ have "quest reward" bikes and cars.
Level 37, 50 Street Cred, Xbox One Series X
Patch 1.0.5 did not "recover" anything or fix any of these issues.
I started with 1.0.2 > 1.0.4 > 1.0.5

Not the end of the world..
I still bought it for Xbox AND PS4 and I am enjoying the game a great deal.

I cannot seem to add anything to my apartment stash either. Lost my Widowmaker, so now I cannot craft a new upgraded one. Will try buying a car and see if that works.

Edit: No joy buying new car and checking stash. Bought 2 and could not access stash from either.

Last edited:
My Car's stash and my stash in the apartment is not linked. No idea at what point it happended, but I haven't gotten past much of the story (still in Act 2). It doesn't matter what car I switch to so far, all the ones with a "stash" are empty, however when I go back to my apartment I can see all my items there (except all the DPS numbers are "0".

It's a little annoying as I like to save all the unique items I come across, but now I have to travel all the way back to my apartment to use the stash. The car link to your apartment stash was REALLY nice (more games need this!) Hopefully it'll be fix soon, but I know there are lot of other bugs they need to knock out first.

It seems there are two seperate stashes one for cars and the other for bikes, and during certain missions these hard split. Just summon one of each vehicle type and take your loot from both and then dump it in the one you prefer. My apartement switched to bike stash from car stash after some mission, not sure which one though. Hope it helps.
-in my case anyway-

This is bs, I lost all my cloths and slut-mogs and inventory upon entering Path of Glory. Now I have to wear cloths I don't like! What is the point, this is crap! BS!!!!!! No wonder this game sucks royal spetic!

Top Bottom