statistics tab ?

+
statistics tab ?

do anyone know if there will be a stats tab? where you can see the win ratio, games played, draw, looses, specific deck times, etc. etc. etc. ?

TiberiuBV;n6945400 said:
do anyone know if there will be a stats tab? where you can see the win ratio, games played, draw, looses, specific deck times, etc. etc. etc. ?

At has been confirmed that they are going to add a Stats tab. One day.

As for achivement, i never hear any dev talking about it.

That's cool, I would love a Stats tab.

Achievements would be interesting and fun, and might encourage people to branch out and try all factions to collect them all.

TBH I do not want a stats tab it will just #$^@*#$ tick me off. Unless my win ratio is %100 I do not care to see it. I bet its like 50/50 cause I lost like 6 games in a row last night. I had been playing for over 10 hours straight got tired and could not focus. I am a achievement #@%$^ and would like to see that but... I would want the achievements to be a challenge to get.

bre3zer;n6948060 said:
At has been confirmed that they are going to add a Stats tab. One day.

As for achivement, i never hear any dev talking about it.
thx for the info.
btw , i watch you in twich 2 times but never spoke other than french, where is that practicing u spoke about? :)

TiberiuBV;n6950680 said:
thx for the info.
btw , i watch you in twich 2 times but never spoke other than french, where is that practicing u spoke about? :)

Well i didn't saw you speak to me in english :p

I don't think that a statistics tab would cover all the gory details that I log in my spreadsheet (my deck, faction of opponent, win/lose, gg/no gg, gloating, interruption of opponent's strategy, opponent's interruption of my strategy, cheap wins, mood after the match, estimation of newbie status of opponent, his rare cards, his use of a current meta cookiecutter, short description of his deck)

... but it sure would be nice to have a raw win% overview in the game.

Top Bottom