Stealth Gadgets?

+
Stealth Gadgets?

Anyone like this idea? I thought that if this game is how we want to play then maybe we could take the stealthy route.You know Jammers,range hacking devices and such.

Anyone like this idea? I thought that if this game is how we want to play then maybe we could take the stealthy route.You know Jammers,range hacking devices and such.

Sure.. It could be nice to have some extra gadgets... And a pistol with sleeping darts... Even though i don't really like the stealth games, i'm not against the idea...

There better will be some. Mandatory stealth missions would also be cool. But if the player srews them up, and a small army comes at him the game should react on that.

In fact, I'd love to see a system close to the one in Dark Souls which is basically saving all the time instead of manual saving. That would make every game session unique, especially in comno with the open world setting. Nothing would ever happen twice.

There better will be some. Mandatory stealth missions would also be cool. But if the player srews them up, and a small army comes at him the game should react on that.

In fact, I'd love to see a system close to the one in Dark Souls which is basically saving all the time instead of manual saving. That would make every game session unique, especially in comno with the open world setting. Nothing would ever happen twice.

Mandatory stealth missions would be annoying for me.. (Well, if there is only 1 or 2 of them in entire game, that wouldn't be a problem.. I would always like to have both guns blazing option and stealth option..

Mandatory steatlh missions can happen for characters who rely on stealth (fixers, solos, netrunners, etc.)

It's not impossible if the situation called for it.... but it just doesn't make much sense for a rockerboy or nomad. They just fundementally think differently. They'd just get a posse and wreck the place.

I'm really bored with the chameleon Ghost in the shell thermo optic camo. I'm mean they will obvioulsy have it, but christ - I hope they come up with a really cool gradiated system and think about stealth from a variety of angles other than just visible light bending.

I'm really bored with the chameleon Ghost in the shell thermo optic camo. I'm mean they will obvioulsy have it, but christ - I hope they come up with a really cool gradiated system and think about stealth from a variety of angles other than just visible light bending.

chamo will be for sure in the game. Ghost recoon used technology which we will have soon and CP 2077 is 64 years later....

I would like to see people who go guns blazing, who prefer not to use the stealth route suffer the consequences for not being discreet.

Stealth is an art many people do not understand.

Also if there is mandatory stealth missions you shouldn't get game over if you fail, but rather need to escape the place and have that mission busted with consequences.

I just hope stealth is an option at times.
If it's guns blazing or nothing I'm going to be very disappointed.

Optic cammo is a staple of the genre, so it will be in the game. But I would also like to see different qualities of it and having rain and anything that can "paint" the silhouette be their weaknesses. Also cyberlegs that don't make noise when walking running... but what about clunky cybernetics that make you more noisy than being a natural by having them be too heavy or their joints buzzing a lot?

And don't forget that stealth isn't only about escaping detection by human eyes or ears or similarly working technology. Hacking cameras not to have them disabled, but to give erroneous feed, etc. The Nameless Mod (Deus Ex) had guards checking the feed of a new-but-old kind of cameras, instead of just the intelligent cameras that trigger an alarm. Also radar or heat invisibility or exploiting the weaknesses in the programming of simple robots (robots that only watch for moving objects, robots that believe you have permission to roam an area, voice recognition, commands and killswitches...).

Stealth is an art many people do not understand.

Mmmmm, I'm conflicted on this issue. After playing through Deus Ex, I can say that hacking and the theme of a OMA going through enemies and stealthily assassinating baddies can be fun, but the stealth mechanic in the game can sometimes feel overwhelmingly forced. I'd like such a system to be implemented, but not to the point where it can feel like the whole game revolves around endless missions mandating stealth and you get done in for breathing too loud.

Top Bottom