Stealth is broken and everything else

+
Stealth in Cyberpunk 2077 is by far the most buggy and would hope to see some fixes for the game breaking issues that destroy immersion and stealth combat. Hacking a laptop or computer to disable cameras causes the camera to be shown as off but can still detect you, forcing you to manually hack the cameras individually to turn them back on and then hack them to turn them off again.. another immersion breaking issue when you hack cameras or computer surveillance and go through all the cameras and no enemy A.I or NPCs show up until you go further within the level. This has happened a few times I'd hack cameras and look through every room just to see them as empty and then suddenly they are filled with people not 2 minutes later in their scripted positions. I highly recommend fixing the stealth aspect of the game.

I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on steam for 70 hours and I have a nomad, street kid and corpo. The biggest issues other than the immersion breaking stealth problems is desync, this game feels very rushed with the amount of bugs it offers.. more bugs than what Bethesda games offers and that's saying something. Please focus on fixing stealth, desync issues and overwhelming information. It feels like CD PROJEKT RED are trying to force me to play the game at their pace... as when I move fast through parts I've already done before, the game starts to break harder with more bugs and overlapping conversations.. I was doing a mission and suddenly I had a phone call from someone trying to offer me another mission literally 1 second before I entered a room that forced an auto conversation, I tried to ignore the call but it forced me to pick it up so I was literally in two conversations at the same time.. this happened multiple times and sometimes the game would try its best to pause the real-time conversation so you can take the phone call... why give us options to pick up the phone when our characters are going to be forced to do it anyway? and why is there constant text messages from people I don't know offering me missions 24/7? Honestly the game is beautiful, the gameplay is amazing but the amount of bugs is frustrating and there's so many immersion breaking issues that show this game is meant for PS5 and XBox series X... we have the beta version and we're the beta testers for a game that will be ready next year for the next gen consoles. Thanks CD PROJEKT RED.
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to also add that I don't think the crouch button should be the same as the skip conversation button. There's been a few times I'll be walking around and then I'll see someone and when I go to crouch, someone will start talking and it will skip conversation which speeds up time and sometimes the enemy A.I end up right in my face due to time being sped up... another issue with this is when I'm trying to crouch and then a conversation randomly pops up I accidently skip it. This game really punishes stealth characters.

Last edited:

iCake

Forum veteran
I feel you with that multi-purpose "c" key. Hate it myself, but there's another reason on top of all that for that. Why does it also act as a dash button if you press it while moving? Why do I have to stop to crouch down? Jeez, the slide thing when you sprint is intuitive, the dash is not.

Also, the use of double tap of a directional button to dash was a very bad idea as well. Just give us a dash button, no double tap or contextual crap.

I've also remapped the Tag from middle mouse button after throwing too many grenades at people while trying to stealth... :)

I feel you with that multi-purpose "c" key. Hate it myself, but there's another reason on top of all that for that. Why does it also act as a dash button if you press it while moving? Why do I have to stop to crouch down? Jeez, the slide thing when you sprint is intuitive, the dash is not.

Also, the use of double tap of a directional button to dash was a very bad idea as well. Just give us a dash button, no double tap or contextual crap.

Oh wow I actually forgot about that, that's a good point. I'm actually using controller so it's kinda awkward for me to remap unfortunately.. I wanted the best of both worlds.. Cyberpunk 2077 on PC and to sit back on my chair without having to use keyboard and mouse as I do with all my other games hahah but yeah I actually never dash in combat for that reason and it's also the reason I made a non-melee Cyber hack stealth character.. crouching while you're trying to dodge is just super janky.
Post automatically merged:

I've also remapped the Tag from middle mouse button after throwing too many grenades at people while trying to stealth... :)

Hahah I don't have that issue but it does sound like that sucks with using keyboard and mouse. I was actually thinking of putting my controller down due to having to mess with sensitivity settings for an hour in the menu. The moment you play this game with controller on PC, it feels heavy and overwhelming..it has so many options to 'perfect' your playstyle on controller which, like I said personally took me an hour...but I do feel bad for both keyboard and controller players.

I don't know if you guys have the 'crackling' audio issue but I managed to find a temp fix for myself by going into windows sound options > playback > speakers > advanced > 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)

I know nobody mentioned they had this issue but just in case anyone is reading this and has that problem, hope this is a temp fix for you too.

Top Bottom