Stealth tutorial bug

+
Dear CDPR,
This is the first time I'm posting and I never do that. I have been a fan for years. Playing Witcher 1, shortly after release, made me fell in love with the series. I have to say that you have done amazing job with the story in Witcher 2 and especially in Witcher 3. W3 is the best RPG for me and I have played almost every single one of them since 90's. It made me read the Witcher novel, as I love fantasy novels and read them quite often. After reading the novels I appreciated even more what you've accomplished. I have never witnessed in gaming or movie industry that someone has surpassed source material as you've done it. I have purchased Gwent and I've purchased as much as I could from your store out of respect and gratitude what you have done and what you've delivered. Coming to Cyberpunk 2077, after so many delays I enter a game in which I cannot complete tutorial?! It is unacceptable and a huge, huge disappointment. I have created stealth character and you have put me in simulation from which I cannot exit or complete it. Its been 6 days since release and it is still not fixed. I saw online that I am not the only one that can't tag enemies and complete tutorial. I have tried every possible thing that people have posted on forums and still nothing. I have played W3 on release day and it wasn't this bad. So many delays to make a game perfect and not disappoint fans. After all that tutorial is bugged and can't be completed.....shame on you. You have lost a fan, I will never again pre-purchase CDPR game.

Best Regards

Top Bottom