Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation

• Xbox

• o_Other?

• Total voters
I've got the GOG version, but couple of things make me wish I've bought the steam one, cause it updates faster.

- Applying patches takes longer than redownloading the whole game. If only it had some timer on it? It just says some % and nothing seems to happen.
- And why does it make !Temp folder, which is also 60Gb. I don't know man how this works, but it takes to much time to apply those patches. And it says it's only a 585MB patch. It's already 3 hours since I started it and stuck at 88%. :shrug:
I am happy to give some support to the team and GOG software, but mhm time it takes and especially no idea how much more time it will take. I am about to redownload all and what if it will finish applying in a minute... :cry:I can't clean my tears with that comic book every update.

1607777500852.png

Post automatically merged:

Redownloading :giveup:

Last edited:
got the same problem -cdpr please update your client with a better update method -i love your games .
but please improve the gog client

glad you can dl the update manualy tho

GOG can't update, just crashes.

- Verify files takes huge ammount of unknown time or even does nothing?
- Update same thing
:( GOG is too early to use or what, I don't want to use it anymore tbh

I took it on GOG using a retail box because it was cheaper and I got a paper map and other goodies. Steam is always more expensive.

a bit disappointed
9Gb update, not gonna do the same mistake.. just delete the game and reinstall :C

GOG - cos no DRM
just seems late/no update is also a result
poor downland speed for the patch but then applying it seemed to take 3x as long as well!

iCake

Forum veteran
First GOG, then Steam when it's on sale. Just like it was with the WItcher 3 for me, although the chain was a bit different, first I bought it on Xbox. In any case, I'm weird like that, not saying anyone should squander money like that :)

1608839043920.png

Everytime an update comes, this shows up...
500Mb update... Why is this folder appearing?
This is probably the reason the patches applyies 24hours+

Top Bottom