Steam Pre-order new random offer feels like kick in the face.

+
Steam Pre-order new random offer feels like kick in the face.

Hey fellow Witchers i dont know if many of you have realized or Preordered on steam or anywhere else but. I bought the "the witcher 2" on steam pre order deal for 44.99. It says the Game was to be released on the 11th of april.I wake up this morning and look for the Store page for The Witcher 2 and its gone. and what do i see in the corner of my steam window :/ The Witcher 2 Digital premium for 44.99. How do i check the store page? its part of any game in your librarys options. I had been doing this to check the release date and this morning it was gone.There so i feel i just pre ordered. the game didnt come at the release date. and BAM.. those who didnt pre order now get the digital premium version for the same price as those who preordered. I dont know what to say :/ maybe im looking for other users like me. :(

It seems Steam didn`t update their page ....it`s been known for awhile that the worldwide release date for Witcher 2 isMay 17th

As far as I'm aware, neither Steam nor any other retailer (digital or otherwise) offers or has ever offered a "standard" edition of The Witcher 2. The least you can get is the Premium/Digital Premium Edition.

There's only one version. If you try to buy the deluxe edition it won't let you because you've already bought it.

Steam has always listed TW2 releasing May 17th and it's always been the Premium Edition(as it was put on Steam when those things were announced).

Top Bottom