Steam refund

+
AAAAhhhhh... Just wait and be patient...
CDPR is not going anywhere and this ain't EA or Bioware...
So, just chill and wait for them to fix it...

[...]

I'm just saying, if you are hit so badly financially over 60$, mabye you should rush through a bit, get to the free roam play a little, keep it under 2h, then decide if you want a refund. If you are so worried about 60$ you should probably do that for all steam games. Once you decide you like it, start a new game and take your time.

No its not about the money I assure you.. Could buy me a 6k PC setup with a flick. But it's about morality and advertising things and patch things out silently plus don't deliver content which have been hyped. It's all about the message, not the money. CD Red and I aren't friends. It's just business.

No its not about the money I assure you.. Could buy me a 6k PC setup with a flick. But it's about morality and advertising things and patch things out silently plus don't deliver content which have been hyped. It's all about the message, not the money. CD Red and I aren't friends. It's just business.
Once they have our money nothing force them to complete the game and bring back the content they remove for releasing this game just before Christmas.
They talk about fixing bug but nothing about content/missing features..

Once they have our money nothing force them to complete the game and bring back the content they remove for releasing this game just before Christmas.
They talk about fixing bug but nothing about content/missing features..

And that's why I fight to get my money back and when I tried everything and lost, sure they won't get a dollar from in future as they land on my blacklist. And hey, you never know.. Maybe I am not alone and more will avoid their products and the will have money lost. After all their Public relationship had a tight beating.

And that's why I fight to get my money back and when I tried everything and lost, sure they won't get a dollar from in future as they land on my blacklist. And hey, you never know.. Maybe I am not alone and more will avoid their products and the will have money lost. After all their Public relationship had a tight beating.
If at least they could promise us they will bring back the missing features/contents..

If at least they could promise us they will bring back the missing features/contents..

I was writing them directly what I was thinking about the censorship of Nudity and All the missing features and told them if they can ensure that they will deliver what promised I will hold on to the game. If not they should pay me from their ceos wallet.

Some people's posts are hilarious, really. Do you think they will go bankrupt after being best seller on steam and gog since it was released? The answer is no, of course. And they should not. Because their game is truly amazing.

I am kind of tired of people having such a short memory. The Witcher 3 was super bugged on release and it turned out to become one of the best RPGs ever made. Cyberpunk is in the same vein. But because of this shitty covid year, it seems many players have become whiny and hysterical, not even willing to give a few months for the team to make it shine like it ought to be.

Disappointed by the community, to say the least.

Some people's posts are hilarious, really. Do you think they will go bankrupt after being best seller on steam and gog since it was released? The answer is no, of course. And they should not. Because their game is truly amazing.

I am kind of tired of people having such a short memory. The Witcher 3 was super bugged on release and it turned out to become one of the best RPGs ever made. Cyberpunk is in the same vein. But because of this shitty covid year, it seems many players have become whiny and hysterical, not even willing to give a few months for the team to make it shine like it ought to be.

60€ product and you are fine with the current state of the game ?

Well amazing depends on level of standards. It's like hitting the gym. You won't enhance when your standard never raise some more weight. You can be happy but you won't progress. But glad you like it.

Guest 4509026

Bought on GoG. Requested refund on 19th. Only received automated responses so far and a hilariously insulting picture of the game's system requirements claiming my rig is good enough to play the game on ultra settings with 1080p. I can't get the game to run well beyond medium/low settings. They're also claiming COVID is the reason they're so backlogged with support tickets. They just can't stop lying at this point.

I tried refunding on Steam 25 hours in and they denied it. I expected them to deny it, but I thought I'd try anyway. I hit a gamebreaking bug 25 hours in and didn't have the will to start over. Decided I'd quit playing until it's fixed, so I thought I'd try to get a refund just to send a message, but no luck.

I put down Witcher 3 not long after release, not because of glitches but because the combat an gameplay just wasn't, IMHO, very good. I was stuck in a battle with a boss monster -- if I recall correctly it was Golem where you fight with the support of Kiera Metz.

It was really the first battle that is not easily passable without the use of Geralt's signs -- specifically quen.

I picked the game up about 6 months later and enjoyed the heck out of it.

No, games should not be released in a severely bugged state, and yes when that happens it is a grave breach of trust between customer and studio.

Completing the story and most side missions of CP2077 (I don't care about retrieving the lost taxis, LOL), I hit some bugs (on PC) but nothing that warrants putting the company out of business, causing a mass exodus of the talent they employ, etc.

Console users -- especially PS4 -- have a very valid gripe and are due a refund. PC players that can't play the game without crashing (or rebooting) need to look closely at stability of the system. Because with probably over 100 hours already, not one crash. I do not worry about playing the game for hours straight that it is going to crash. I don't even worry about the game crashing when it is unattended long enough for windows to lock the terminal.

Yes, there is further optimization to be done.

No, games should not be released in a severely bugged state, and yes when that happens it is a grave breach of trust between customer and studio.

but nothing that warrants putting the company out of business, causing a mass exodus of the talent they employ, etc.
What about the missing content/feature ? The 8mb limit save ? Some people can't play this game anymore, can't progress because of bugs.
This game is not early access as far as I know so yes the option of getting a refund should be there, and it should even be there just because CDPR offered it !

What about the missing content/feature ? The 8mb limit save ? Some people can't play this game anymore, can't progress because of bugs.
This game is not early access as far as I know so yes the option of getting a refund should be there, and it should even be there just because CDPR offered it !

Not the first game to release with save issues. Like I said, not acceptable that it made it to release. But at least it is a problem that is acknowledged, a work around exists, and I do not doubt it will be a priority in the next patch.

Not the first game to release with save issues. Like I said, not acceptable that it made it to release. But at least it is a problem that is acknowledged, a work around exists, and I do not doubt it will be a priority in the next patch.
It's not the only problem, far from that, and it's not a good excuse at all..

My request for a store credit refund on steam was denied because I have over 2 hours of "gameplay" if you want to call tinkering in menus and waiting through dialog and cutscenes gameplay. I even commented in the space provided that 2 hours isn't enough time to get to the point in the game where you can determine if it is worth the money. I was denied so I tried again but haven't heard back yet. Seems like steam is a lot like CDPR in that they just want your money and don't care about their customers. I am going to attempt a refund everyday and I will not purchase another product on steam until I get a refund for this horrible game.

I have some 80-ish hours under belt ..... almost 30 of which made me start from start due to critical bug but I was like "will get over it, 2nd go at From zero to hero time!" and now after glorious patch 1.05 I was mid quest and suddenly, NPC just stand there and conversation lines don't appear so I can't proceed with quest further. I'm quite few tenths of hours in the 2nd playthrough you know, quite f-ing dull if you ask me.

I won't refund the game as I hope it will get better in future, also if modding will be a thing this game will be good later on.

But I do admit many are valid for refunds after so long because you can have your game wiped or perma-bugged even after 40+ hours into the game which is something you should NOT experience, this is not some indie 5-man team early access!!!

There's where you run into a problem!
What you're describing has never happened to me, along with tens of thousands of other players who have not had any problems with any of the patches.

I do not know why you had this problem, but it could be something with your own computer, or the game files not downloading properly. This kind of problem can occur with any game. Expecting your money back, from a problem that is not experienced by everyone in the little much.

Also why don't you just reload a save file? And if you didn't save before you started of the quest that's your fault.

Top Bottom