Steam Summer Sale

+
Yep and i`ve a feeling that it`s going to get better . Plus Steam has Witcher 3 with the same deal as GOG ...have the 1st two then get a 20% discount . :)

I just did (except that it was US$3.99).
So much for "only buying games on my wishlist". I have no self-control..

Sd is very good. i held off for a eyar, quite enjoyed it. That said, I'm not the hugest open world fan so perhaps that's why I haven't replayed it at all.

I ran the Deus Ex and Hitman skins and enjoyed it even more.

SD for $3.99 is a steal. A solid game with a unique setting and interesting protagonist. Just be prepared for less than ideal M&K controls. I haven't seen anything yet; I don't suppose the upcoming SF game would get a discount? If so, I'm all over that.

with my GPU dead I have no reason to partake in this one. hmm maybe I should consider buying a cheap entry level GPU to tide me over until I build a new rig for TW3.

Also representing team pink.

i THINK Im gonna get The Wolf among us... 5 episondes for 8 bucks is bargain enough for me.

So much for "only buying games on my wishlist". I have no self-control.
Still avoiding South Park though, even at 33% off. I still think it's overpriced.
I still think you reeeaaaally should consider getting Velvet Assassin... You like playing stealth games, you like playing as a badass woman, and as British Id assume you like killing Nazis... It has practically your name written all over it, Dragon. :p And it's still ONLY 0.50cents... ITS AN ARMED ROBBERY!!!:p

Last edited:
I still think you reeeaaaally should consider getting Velvet Assassin... You like playing stealth games, you like playing as a badass woman, and as British Id assume you like killing Nazis... It has practically your name written all over it, Dragon. :p And it's still ONLY 0.50cents... ITS AN ARMED ROBBERY!!!:p

Grumble, grumble. Is it worth paying 50 cents to stop this nagging?
Yup.
OK, it's in my cart. Assuming I make another purchase between now and the end of the month, I'll buy it. Satisfied?

Shit. I just accidentally added Tomb Raider to my cart. I have NO IDEA how that happened.

So much for "only buying games on my wishlist". I have no self-control.
Still avoiding South Park though, even at 33% off. I still think it's overpriced.

Don't tell me, I'm in bersek shopping, I can't stop buying, really........ all my hard work, blood and sweat ins wasting in both gog and steam giveaway in these days.... someone take away the credit card from me please!

Btw....
did someone try Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning? Would you suggest it? Seems neat

Oh shit... I've just bought Tomb Raider too... this is not fair I tell you :(

Last edited:
Btw....
did someone try Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning? Would you suggest it? Seems neat

Yes.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a good game and for the current price one can't complain~

It's basically an open world RPG filled to the rim with quests and a fun battle system (very action-oriented, but not difficult).
The main story is not that great though and you won't find deep characters or romance in this game.
It's mostly about combat, loot and exploration.

If you decide to get it, just take the basic version without the DLC.

The world of Amalur is filled with so much content, the extra DLC isn't even worth mentioning and
definately not worth getting for double the price imo.

It's really a huuuuuuuge game. Most players don't even finish half of the content~

How do they DO that? They must be sending out something through the monitor...
Gabe rays. Invisible Gabe rays.

I wanted to buy it too.
Then I remembered I already had it.

It's a great game in my opinion, even if they made Lara a little bit whiny in this installment~

How do they DO that? They must be sending out something through the monitor...

Yes, G-rays... where G stand for Gaming and Geekyness. I hate them..... Shit I've hit 11 games with TR.... and now maybe 12 after @EmperorZorn 's opinion about KoA:R .... my man is rofl-ing hard in this very moment >_> He knows me too well.....
Better this sale thing ends soon.

Thanks a bunch Emperor :flower:

I haven't bought anything, and it's already the sceond? third? day of the sale. Take that, Steam :shuriken:

But anyway, I'm suffering from the feeling that I already own all the titles worthwhile for me. ;-(

Yeah, I didn't buy anything yet. Already bought Divinity Dragon Commander and Divinity II on gog.
I have something like 140 games on steam and only finished half of that in eight years of service... So I guess I have to slow down a bit.

Maybe Spelunky, the Banner Saga, AC:R, Kotor II, and Brothers...

Top Bottom