Steam version of TW EE, is it already fully updated?

+
Steam version of TW EE, is it already fully updated?

Hello,I bought the original game and briefly played it, now that Steam had it on sale for only $6.79 I bought it again through steam so that I'd have it on my steam account.Does anybody know if the steam version of TWEE is fully updated or if I need to download any other updates to get it to the full updated version?Thanks,

click launcher then check for updates if the address bar shows 1.5.0.1304 then it`s fully patched

ok, thanks, it does have that in my browser url bar so it's fully updated.Much appreciated.

I already own the original game but decided to buy the Steam Enhanced Edition today during the awesome sale that is going on.Now on the Steam Witcher page it states the following...
The Package - The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is more than just a better version of last year's RPG of the Year. The premium packaging would usually infer some sort of Collector's Edition... but at the price of a regular game, it's simply a great value. In your download you'll also get: Multilingual game disc, D'jinni Adventure Editor, Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay, Official Soundtrack, Music Inspired by The Witcher album, Making-of videos, Official game guide, Map of The Witcher's world
So I was wondering where on my hard drive I can find the extras like the Music?Thanks!

c: program files -> steam > steamapps > common > the witcher enhanced edition you'll find it all there

Top Bottom