Steering Vehicles.

+
Mods, put this somewhere else if it needs to be, kick it up the chain to the dev crew though, because it's an annoying miscalculation.

Steering the vehicles is variously easy or nearly impossible, depending on the car.

Good point: most vehicles have a unique feel to them, separate from others
Bad point: Some of them (in this particular case the Quadra Avenger) are not steering "correctly". What I mean is that the center of gravity, or rather, the point where the model steers from, is completely wrong from an intuitive perspective. In the Avenger's case, the steering center is somewhere near the front seats or immediately behind them, but NOT from the front wheels where it should be. Several of the vehicles are like this, as if the crew developing vehicles either got lazy or didn't try to adapt steering from other games (GTA V comes to mind). The Avenger is not the only ride to have an improperly located steering center.

This is something that needs to be fixed. No, i don't pretend to be a coder but I make the assumption that for each model there is a line or lines that controls the location from which the model is steered from and that value(s) needs a change in each specific ride.

Top Bottom