Stefan Skellen Sometimes Doesn't Work

+
It's probably because nobody plays this card, but I just tried to trigger my immune Stefan Skellen right after having played a tactics card (same turn), and nothing happened! There was a green 1X indicating that he could be activated but he didn't proc. The green text simply disappeared.

Needless to say, I lost that game.

Is this a known bug?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Having tried it myself, I cannot reproduce this bug. I've made my Stefan immune, but I could still trigger his ability.

Yes, it's strange. I tried it again and then it did work. Not sure what happened the first time, but I'm confident that all conditions were met for the card to be activated...

Just had him not replay Commander's Horn, quite annoying

Opponent passed, Horn was my last card, Leaders were Crach and Usurper, Horn was in graveyard after I just used it

M3e0w

Forum regular
This happened to me too, though with garrison.
Was not an Arena game, did everything right etc...
#Shrug

M3e0w

Forum regular
IIRC I used his ability, which doesn't even show up as green unless you use a tactic card that turn, there was that sound thing when you spawn a card to play just there was no card.

Only happened the one time though, I forgot what else there was.

It happened to me too once. I had two Skellens on board ( I copied the one with Letho: Kingslayer). I played Coehoorn into Garrison, then I used one Skellen to replay Garrison and used it to buff my second Skellen. But right after I buffed him, his order disappeared and I couldn't use it to replay Garrison a third time. It cost me the game too.

I keep thinking that the act of buffing him glitched out his order somehow.

Shuffled Commanders Horn back into deck from Graveyard with Assire.

Played Stefan Skellen next turn.

Played Menno Coehorn next turn, which was my last card in hand, to draw out Commanders Horn and play it.

Stefan Skellen´s ability however, which should have allowed me to play Commanders Horn a second time that turn did not trigger. Instead, when I clicked the card to trigger his order ability the charge on Stefan Skellen disappeared without playing Commanders Horn a second time and made me immediately pass.

This bug is not frequent and does not happen every time this scenario is played out but when it does, it usually costs me the match.

This bug is not frequent and does not happen every time this scenario is played out but when it does, it usually costs me the match.

So, this bug is still around? It's indeed difficult to say what's going on because it doesn't happen every time. The best thing to do is contact CDPR support and let them know about it.

Top Bottom