Still playing in 2021?

+

Still going to play it through 2021

• Total voters
I am waiting for updates, but not for cut content, just stability on PS4PRO.

Did 60 hours of just exploring and side content because the gameplay is awesome to me. However the glitches and bugs get in the way of the story and immersion too much, haven't made it past the parade float mission, will be waiting to see if 1.07 is one of the major stability patches as the game deserves to be played with as much polish as possible.

How it is right now on PS4PRO is fine graphically but performance wise leaves much to be desired.
Post automatically merged:

Still playing, but the crashes are getting tiresome.
same, well currently uninstalled because the crashes and frames per second/visual downgrade when streaming busy parts of the world was too much

I would love to play more, but I just ran out of content. I've completed every quest except for the cars. Now the only thing I can do is just wait for the DLC.

Even though i am utterly disappointed in the game i still play. But im married to quicksave and benzodiazepines because of my high standard and i am playing stealth so those pills are great to calm the nerves when ive forgotten to quicksave and get noticed because the A.I sees through some walls or boxes.

Depends on what improvements and content is added. For the time being, no. I'm looking forward to other titles in 2021.

Still playing, for now. Even if I stop I'll be checking in every time there's DLC or a major patch.

I reallly hope they just scrap the multiplayer. This game needs so much more work and content in singleplayer. I wanted to love this game yet compared to TW3 it was such a huge let down. The fps view was a mistake IMO as well outside of combat. We should be able to free roam third person on foot or at least be able to toggle to do so. Character creation is lacking and a let down. Theres no point in choosing breast size on femV due to the size reverting back to default when you equip a shirt. They are patching out nudity. Clothes are severely lacking. Why is there no hide armor options? All the head pieces are ugly. Obviously the list goes on as so lany have pointed out. Just /sigh.

<3 it out if you are still playing and going to continue to play through out 2021 and beyond. Multiplayer will be a game changer / Update what we need.
Why do you think MP is going to help this game? The only thing it might have going for it, different atmosphere, characters, story, are things that are nearly useless in MP, and the thing MP crowds bring almost unavoidably is never-ending toxicity, bitching about this or that being OP, and of course both cheaters and the parent company having to focus on "cheats", which typically does absolutely not a damn thing positive for the SP crowd.

On top of that, I really have a hard time figuring out what this game would have that Borderlands or GTA Online does not. And Fallout 76 should be a cautionary tale on how hard it is to build a good MP game.

I will, but not immediately. Also I hope that the first DLC that'll come does some fixes and give me what I need (I know how that sounds :p )

Just went through my 3rd heist...
...damn did they put some effort into jackies eyes at the end of it...
...the feels just get stronger...
Exactly why I'm putting it to rest for the time being. I'm not sure if I can take much more atm.

Really not fussed about multiplayer at all and am enjoying every minute of the game and I am only on my first playthrough. I will probably replay with different classes/builds and I am sure CDPR will push some more content in once the game bugs have been dealt with

And Fallout 76 should be a cautionary tale on how hard it is to build a good MP game.
This, oh so much this!
I am a 76 player and the whole MP aspect in that game has been a complete disaster. Again, lets leave MP to the games made for it from the start, there are a shit ton of them out there to play, some good, some no so good, but there are plenty of choices already that do it light years better than anything tacked on here.

I also agree with the notion that it would bring a lot of toxicity to the community, seen that toxicity now for over 2 years playing 76, it got really bad a few months ago.

No thanks.

I don’t think I will.

I’ll see what the patches and DLC stand to offer when they get announced, and if there are no significant improvements on the gameplay and RPG aspects of the game, and I’m not too hopeful about all that, I’m not going to waste my time with it any longer.

As it is, the game is the sort of one off thing, where when you’ve done it once, you’ve seen all that’s significant about it and there isn’t enough interesting mechanics or variety to encourage keeping with it further.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the comment was referring to the quality of the game. All the sales figures show is how well the marketing did at pulling a fast one and presenting what turns out to be a bunch of half finished ideas stitched together at last minute as a finished, triple A product. The fact that so many "consumers" these days rush to defend companies that treat them with contempt by their actions, yet claim to be their best pal through PR bullshit is the reason it will keep happening. By banging on about the sales figures you are reminding everyone of just how much of a scam has been pulled here by the management. It's not good.

Again with the "hype" and "missing features" rant so what?

If the dev's had not said a thing there would still be a subset of people who would be complaining.
So the game has a 83 /72 metcritic rating instead of 93/94 like W3 that's not a HUGE gap.

Also in my view to quote myself i

"Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned."

This nothing to do with "defending" anything.

Its a $60 videogame not the end of the world so its not a 10 I personally gave it 6.5 so it didn't come out as planned I and others that have posted still fun it enjoyable and worth the $60

The people saying "the community got scammed" is not correct in this case as that is a subjective statement

I personally did not get scammed.

I also have no sympathy for people who " have the subjective opinion they got scammed"

I disagree with blaming the devs for that in this case.

It was their choice to preorder if they cant handle the outcomes of the risk and the fact it may not turn out as planed like it did this time then they should never pre -order anything or donate to any kick starters.

here is my personal view

Again this is not the fault of CDPR but a failure of the person in your example.

it all falls to
Due diligence

Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is normally expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party or an act with a certain standard of care.

and example of that is.

1. if they pre- order under those examples that and are unhappy was their fault this has nothing to do with "supporting the devs" or "trusting them "

2 if they bought it day one and were not happy again their fault

3. If it was that important to them to be good they should have waited a week or 2 and read the reviews watch some gameplay to be certain they would be worth their money. yes it would spoil part of the game for them in in your example its the safer router than taking a risk and playing it blind.

If i had been that person in your example I would not have spend a penny until I was 100% sure the product was for me . This approach would also have prevent being mislead by any of the marketing.

Last edited:
If they release such an comprehensive Dev-Kit like Bethesda did for Skyrim, the modding community will do it's magic and draw a great former player base back to the game. Although it is just for the sake of the mods then, but that is what it's about: CDPR showing us their vision of the future and giving us the opportunity to implement our own vision in it.

Glad you posted this with a vote option. No surprise that the complainers are making up a moderately small minority.

Apparently they didn't have enough to gripe about in 2020.

Let it burn.

Top Bottom