Still playing in 2021?

+

Still going to play it through 2021

• Total voters
I will play the howl year!

I dont care about the multiplayer, i will never play it!
Because then you have to balance every spec and this is impossible in this game.

And the mimimi around the 3rd person view gets me on my nervs too....

But iam still playing, yes!

I'm still on my first go around, working my way through the multiple endings, and trying to figure out how there can be seven of them. I'm going to keep playing in order to see the other two beginnings and, after that, we'll see. I can say with confidence, however, that if they "fix" the endless money and duplication features I'll never download the patch and will be stuck with what I have. I'll decide then if the game is still worth playing.

I'm hyped for mods. TPP is already in it's the initial stage. They managed to pull back the camera, pretty sure the animations will be next.

Don't care about multiplayer - but I'm still loving every moment in 2077 and still looking forward to the times I sit down and jump back in.

This! I love the game but don't care for multiplayer at all. Just focus on Bug Fixes/DLC/Expansions and scrap the MP.

I'm 130 hours in and still on the Main Quest, probably about 60% through. I've been loving every minute of the game!
Already thinking about how I'd do things different in my second play through ...
I can't wait for more! Fixes, improvements, features, DLC!
It's a game. It's meant to be played. You are supposed to have fun! Nailed all of that for me!

Stopped after a while after beating the game.

Don’t plan on going back until the game is fixed to be where they advertised and NG+ is added.

Until then, it’s yet another one-play game I’ll never play again, and a company I’ll never buy from again.

I don't want the story to feel redundant and repetetive by doing too many playthroughs in a short period of time.

Personally, I will wait for a few patches and fixes and then start all over!

Again with the "hype" and "missing features" rant so what?

If your only response is to excuse it with the wave of a hand, that's your business. The fact that you feel the need to make lengthy defense posts on behalf of CDPR tells me enough about your bias as to make any further discussion with you rather moot. I'm happy that you are satisfied with this product, although I do wonder what state a game would have to be released in for you to cry foul. Maybe it's not the game, but who releases it? Misplaced loyalties and all that.

Last edited:
I don't want the story to feel redundant and repetetive by doing too many playthroughs in a short period of time.

Personally, I will wait for a few patches and fixes and then start all over!

Oddly enough - I'm on my third playthrough - and I've started getting increasing bugs - so yeah - I might do the same.

Nope.

The honeymoon ship has sailed. Probably head back to modding Skyrim or Fallout 4. Might come back to it eventually if it changes direction or they offer dev tools to mod with. Beyond that, the "fun" has pretty much run out for me.

If your only response is to excuse it with the wave of a hand, that's your business. The fact that you feel the need to make lenghthy defense posts on behalf of CDPR tells me enough about your bias as to make any further discussion with you rather moot. I'm happy that you are satisfied with this product, although I do wonder what state a game would have to be released in for you to cry foul. Maybe it's not the game, but who releases it? Misplaced loyalties and all that.

if you just take one line out of a entire post and then want to believe my sole purpose is defending the devs and I have no personal opinion of my own that is your right.

Last edited:

JagoA

Forum regular
Will definitely keep playing and keeping an eye on updates and dlcs.

Will also try out the multiplayer, whenever it comes in the distant distant distant future (lol). More than multiplayer though, I just hope that this game gets RP servers on the quality of gta v. The setting is begging to be roleplayed.

Besides all the issues....im going to keep playing and waiting on whats to come down the pipe. If i handled Fallout76 and all its broken glory at its launch without injuring my soul, then i can easily overcome this games problems just as well.

I stopped playing somewhere in Act 2 about a week or two after it was released because playing it only made me angry. I'm waiting for the game to be more entertaining and satisfying than pointing out how flawed it is on the forums. So I hope I will be playing it at some point in 2021.

Sadly yes just for achievements, after that I'll definitely drop the game since there won't be personal incentives to continue playing before the expansions come.
I'd love to say I was completing every quest and side missions because I naturally wanted to, but I don't. Or to say that I am enticed by the replayability and do the other life-paths, but also nope, not enough changes to make it feel like it will be different from what I already invested 80+ hours as a Nomad.

but also nope, not enough changes to make it feel like it will be different from what I already invested 80+ hours as a Nomad.
Also an interesting point. My very first click I went with a Streetkid, but after like 5 mins I decided to change for Nomand becasue I thought I would start out in the badlands.
And I did, for all 3 seconds of it.
Which made me think, and specifically now.. what even was the point of that... I've been in the badlands basically as long as any other lifepath would've been. Which in this game still is next to zero if you base it off of the missions and not the off-time you may spend there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom