Still problem with sun after 1.22

+
After patch 1.22 i decided to replay cyberpunk. But when i play one mission, i meet my old friend - SUN SHADER. And it`s more infuriate because it burn my eyes when i look at the road. It`s funny because if i look on the left, i have no problem with it.
Whats happening i put on YouTube.
It`s ridiculous!
Pls CD RED, fix this!

Go to Google and search "Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure Fix - No More Blinding Lighting Changes", this mod will solve your problem. Mod created by Dravic1.

If you're going to wait for CD PROJEKT RED to fix this problem, you won't be playing this game until 2077

Last edited:
Go to Google and search "Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure Fix - No More Blinding Lighting Changes", this mod will solve your problem. Mod created by Dravic1.

If you're going to wait for CD PROJEKT RED to fix this problem, you won't be playing this game until 2077
I don`t use mods. I will wait for fix ; )

Just copy a file and put it in the game folder,It is quite simply, there is no secret, the game is saved by the modders.

CD PROJEKT itself supported mods, so there is nothing illegal, she already knew that modders would fix the game

Last edited:
Just copy a file and put it in the game folder,It is quite simply, there is no secret, the game is saved by the modders.

CD PROJEKT itself supported mods, so there is nothing illegal, she already knew that modders would fix the game
I think you misunderstand (or it's me) :(
It's not because it's difficult, CTEREOK dont use mods, because CTEREOK don't want use mods.

"STILL PROBLEM WITH SUN AFTER 1.22"

The team is aware of this issue and currently looking into it.
why did you say this? Did you get a response from a bug report or something? If this i true it's music to my ears ! Please enlighten me....

Top Bottom