STLM 2.2 - Swamp

+
STLM 2.2 - Swamp

I love essenthys swamp lighting in 2.1, which I think is the same as on fyk island, but in 2.2 it changed a bit, most noteable during sunrise 4 o'clock and sunset 19 o'clock, maybe I'll post screens later. however I edited the 2.2 version and replaced the swamp lighting from 2.2 with the one I prefere from 2.1.

I did this because I didn't wat to annoy essenthy or complain about shit, I don't know anything about. Please respect the authors work, it still belongs all to him, I just replaced one env.

I will provide the file here in about 2 hours only for forum members and just for a limited time, please don't load it up to nexus or something else.

@essenthy if you don't want me to put this online please contact me via PN or post it below. :)

@essenthy if you don't want me to put this online please contact me via PN or post it below.
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
Sorry, but is this really something you had to open a new thread for?
I mean: We already have like 10 STLM threads. Why not contact him directly via PM or post it on Nexus, idk.
I just don't want to see 4 different STLM related topics on the forum front page

Last edited:
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
Sorry, but is this really something you had to open a new thread for?
I mean: We already have lik 10 STLM threads. Why not contact him directly via PM or post it on Nexus, idk.
I just don't want to see 4 different STLM topics on the forum front page

if you like contact mods so they can delete this thread or do somethin else you wish for

Top Bottom