STLM or Something like it

+
STLM or Something like it

This is a request to all the modders out there, can someone make a mod such as STLM. Something that makes the lighting system better. Is it possible to complete Essenthy's work on the next update of STLM. It looked a lot closer to images before the downgrade and very beautiful. It would be awesome if someone could continue work like STLM.

You don't need to be a modder to create a similar mod (really, and I'm not digressing).

You need :
- Sarcen's Mod Editor
- Quick BMS
- Witcher 3 official Mod Tool
- Mod Kitchen (for easy GUI)

From there, using Sarcen's Mod Editor, you simply open an existing .env files, or look for them in environnment/definitions, and start playing with the values. Compile your version, test, repeat.

Yes, that's basically what you're asking people to do for you. You can do that yourself just like any of us. Or use the alternatives. Or you know, understand that the Witcher 3 graphic engine has not been downgraded, or if it was, that it will not be upgraded by .env files but needs actual technology and official patches.

there is already super turbo lighti mod 2.1 which is very good combind with any sweetfx or reshade or kngrsm's ultimate lighting mod which is also very good and has no fog, and can be also combined with sweetfx or reshade,

In any case Essenthy said on Nexus that maybe he will continue his work. So wait and see.

STLM upgrade things just fine to me Nolenthar lol^^ But I agree It's not the 35 min demo. It's impossible right now.

One post has been deleted. I don't know what it is about this topic that makes people think it's OK to attack other forum members, but if you wish to continue posting in these forums, this needs to stop.

One post has been deleted. I don't know what it is about this topic that makes people think it's OK to attack other forum members, but if you wish to continue posting in these forums, this needs to stop.

You've removed all meaning from that term if what I posted was an "attack".

Top Bottom