Stop Geralt rolling down stairs pls

+
He's a clumsy oaf for sure. They wouldn't change Geralt, I think, for it is the stairs themselves that aren't matching his gait, causing him to fall.

How you know he is 100 years old? its not like he mentioned it in the game anyway.

And I can't remember W1 W2 event well so.... how ?

Because they do mention it, numerous times. They never give an exact age but they constantly mention he is around a century old.

FYI Yen is around a century old as well, Vesemir is around 200 or so and Triss is IIRC in her 50s

Last edited:
How you know he is 100 years old? its not like he mentioned it in the game anyway.

And I can't remember W1 W2 event well so.... how ?

Very early in the game Vesemir mentions that Geralt is nearing 100 when he mentions Vesemir being a old man

Vesemir can't be only 200. There are rumors that he was older than kaer morhen fortress itself.

Aside from the fact that when that was said it came across more as hyperbole just to assert the fact he's really old they never actually say how old the kaer morhen fortress specifically is. Just that it has been their headquarters for "centuries". Note that 200 years old is "centuries" old so he could be older than it.

Geralt's fight with stair is really obnoxious though. Ruins the atmosphere severely if you try to walk slowly behind some one down the stairs only for Geralt to suddenly start to roll and scream. -.-

Tuco

Forum veteran
I'm not even sure what this thread is about, to be honest., What's "rolling down stairs" in context, exactly?

I'm not even sure what this thread is about, to be honest., What's "rolling down stairs" in context, exactly?
Tuco, ever been running Geralt down some stairs or over a tiny roc and see him dive roll for dear life? Tis kinda funny is all.

Geralt's fight with stair is really obnoxious though. Ruins the atmosphere severely if you try to walk slowly behind some one down the stairs only for Geralt to suddenly start to roll and scream. -.-

Except he didn't scream but "Ugh..."

I find it rather amusing when i roll down a stair, i then always think to myself: "Holy crap, i really should stay away from the Viziman Champion." :D

Often when trying to walk down stairs in the game, Geralt rolls down instead of walking for some reason...

Also, a c'limb down things'-button would be nice, everyone else seems to be able to, but poor old Geralt has to jump down and roll on the ground instead. Gotta shown the ladies them skills, I guess.

I know it's just a game mechanic issue, but yes this and the drop damage are silly. Here's Geralt, a mutant witcher in his prime, tripping down the stairs again... dammit stairs are harder than those down-the-side-of-a-mountain slides. ;-) Patch in some new legs, please, CD Projekt Red.

Top Bottom