STOP NITPICKING!

+
At this point there are more relevant issues and features that need to be addressed.

Whether or not V tilts its gun or rolled up its sleeves are trivial (Sexy clothes aren't trivial, as the game is marketed on sex) compared to the fact that there's nothing to do in this game beyond the storyline. How did CD Project Red miss that? and not only missed it, but spent 7 years developing a game that they could fix a few of the major issues in a week with a 15GB patch and still have plenty more to address.

Was that much time spent training Keanu to do the voice acting? did none of the developers look at any successful/other games? How did they miss the mark so bad?

It's not gonna matter, it's gonna be months before content or QoL issues are addressed. As they said, and as everyone knows, their priority is to make the game functional on the platforms it was sold on. If they don't, they'll be sued up the ass and go bankrupt.

You think they gonna fix issues then?

At this point there are more relevant issues and features that need to be addressed.

Whether or not V tilts its gun or rolled up its sleeves are trivial (Sexy clothes aren't trivial, as the game is marketed on sex) compared to the fact that there's nothing to do in this game beyond the storyline. How did CD Project Red miss that? and not only missed it, but spent 7 years developing a game that they could fix a few of the major issues in a week with a 15GB patch and still have plenty more to address.

Was that much time spent training Keanu to do the voice acting? did none of the developers look at any successful/other games? How did they miss the mark so bad?

Issue and the biggest problem was Keanu Reeves. There I said it. Keanu Reeves was, unfortunately, the main problem and killer for the game. I love Keanu Reeves, a great man and good actor but CDPR decided to built the whole game around this character — Johnny Silverhand. They scrapped the whole story from the 2018 deep dive video where they said that Johnny Silverhand died last year in 2076 and not 50 years ago. The whole plot was different.

After they got KR on the game, they rewrote the story, almost a year or so prior to initiale release.

They had to be chilling with Keanu,
Issue and the biggest problem was Keanu Reeves. There I said it. Keanu Reeves was, unfortunately, the main problem and killer for the game. I love Keanu Reeves, a great man and good actor but CDPR decided to built the whole game around this character — Johnny Silverhand. They scrapped the whole story from the 2018 deep dive video where they said that Johnny Silverhand died last year in 2076 and not 50 years ago. The whole plot was different.

After they got KR on the game, they rewrote the story, almost a year or so prior to initiale release.
Whaaaaat?! was there a copyright issue with the storyline? I wonder where he (KR) is in all this talk of lawsuit...

I'll applaud the fact that CDPR is taking the lawsuit serious and trying to rectify the issues with urgency.

What do you expect the Multiplayer is gonna feature?

but spent 7 years developing a game that they could fix a few of the major issues in a week with a 15GB patch and still have plenty more to address.

again the same story, 8/7 years:rolleyes:.. they didnt work on it 7 years. Started work on 2016 so do the math please.

They had to be chilling with Keanu,

Whaaaaat?! was there a copyright issue with the storyline? I wondered where he is in all this talk of lawsuit...

I'll applaud the fact that CDPR is taking the lawsuit serious and trying to rectify the issues with urgency.

What do you expect the Multiplayer is gonna feature?
Post automatically merged:

Nah, don't think there were any copyright issues with the storyline. Basically, Johnny Silverhand should have been just a side-story and not the main plot of the game. If you listen to the 48-minute long deep dive video, the radio mentions Johnny dying the year prior to V's story and actually, the original story regarding the Pen & Paper of CP, Johnny Silverhand is one of the sons of Arasaka's Emperor and they had beef and hatred. Read that in one of the posts in this forum.

Well, they have to take the lawsuits seriously. What else can they do?

Honestly, I don't have any expectations to it. Just hope the management doesn't butcher it like the single player.
Post automatically merged:

again the same story, 8/7 years:rolleyes:.. they didnt work on it 7 years. Started work on 2016 so do the math please.
Yes, 7-8 years. They didn't started till 2016 with coding and probably creating assets and such. But writing the story and such takes a lot of time, so basically until the actual developing of the game, they worked some years on it already.

Last edited:
I think the reason why there is more nitpicking than necessary is that this game is made less.

Top Bottom