Stop special card decks!!

+
So, for the first time since the "special card decks" situation was fixed, I've met a special cards deck! I guess it is more of a no-unit tactic. It reminded me of the horribly boring and annoying game before with no-units/special cards.

This game didn't annoy me in isolation and meeting annoying decks so rarely does not really matter that much, but it did remind me that such "anti-play" decks are still possible. Maybe he mulligans away all the units every round. In any case, that made me think about a few of the relevant issues which still make it possible to bug other people with these decks:

1. Predatory Dive (I've made another thread for Predatory Dive alltogether)
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/please-fix-predatory-dive-already.11007553/

2. The fact that there are "too many" scorch type cards (even if you exclude predatory dive)
- Please turn the 8 provision epidemic card into gold. Is there any reason it is bronze?
- Was is really necessary to add "Curse of Corruption"? It's like a mini/cheaper scorch card

3. The fact that it is still possible to manually target an immune card on hand
- Should this be possible?

4. Immune in general (I don't mind immune in general)
- Are there too many "good" immune cards?
- Are there too many immune cards?

5. Some people complain about artifacts, I like artifacts, but...
- Should there be a round countdown timer on artifacts to force its use at some predictable point?
- Should an artifact timer be affected by the amount of units on the board, and placed after artifact?
True, these decks are still made and are still playing the same as no unit decks. It's easily doable with Monster decks, using Deathwish and Immune units. On top of that, Monsters have crappy Predatory Dive. Instead of focusing on units (battle between armies) and letting units tutor spells and artifacts, we got another half-baked solution. Creating a limit for special cards is not a good solution. In a good game with good mechanics (units tutoring specials and artifacts), decks with too many special cards and artifacts would simply not be viable. Problem solved.

Top Bottom