Stopped letting me disassemble Bounce Back MK.1's???

+
All of a sudden, after doing it multiple times, it stopped letting me disassemble my Bounce Back MK.1's, is there a reason why? I click disassemble and they just stay in my inventory and don't give me the parts anymore.

I definitely made sure it was unequipped manually and it still just... won't disassemble. It literally worked until I had like.. 900 common parts and 700 uncommon parts (with the Mechanic skill) over and over and then I made 15 (my original amount) to go sell the parts and restart the process and now it won't let me disassemble anymore.

Hello,
same problem here :
This comment applied to me too : "Same with MaxDoc mk2 juste after the beginning of act II, I had to load a previous save to be able to disassemble them again. I did the same things and quests after reloading and the bug didn't come back."
1.04 version of the game.
Please do something.

Yes. that's exactly what it does to me too!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one, I didn't realize it until I got too far past where I was able to disassemble them and now it's just permanently locked out (n)

Try disassembling only a small amount in a stack. The program cannot keep up with the cascading "Looted xxx" components flow sometimes. Ten at a time works on a stack of over a hundred of anything.

Top Bottom