Storage is a mess

+
Agreed. It's really a chore to sort stuff in this game especially when items like food drink which do the same thing have a thousand different variants which wouldn't be bad if it were simply the models in the world and when you picked them up they stacked into a single generic item.

I agree on it,, And i would like to see clothing prewiew.... I have so much gear but neet to take it out of stash to see how it loos.. A prewiew on the char would be awsome.
1 more thing... the blackout when you take item out ( it must go away) it slows everything down

ps NOTICED WEPONS DONT SHOW DMG AND mod slots while in stash

Last edited:
some weapons have skins but inside inventory they look default plain skin, i found many colorful weapons and collect same weapon but without skin and by accident i scrap colorful weapons :D same with scopes and sights they all have different color ingame but inventory they same color.

I agree. We need more "Sell all X" buttons. Like at no point did my dude ever have reason or want to drink the bar in his inventory, but was too much of a pain in the ass to sell without accidently losing a few *useful* consumables.

Agreed, also showing the contents of the stash on the walls and in your closet would be great, it seemed in the original gameplay trailer this is kinda how it worked
Some specific, iconic weapons do show up when put in stash... for instance

LoL there are holders for weapons the wall and we can't even use them. But they held weapons im the trailer. Not even saying that clothes were held in wardrobe in the very first trailer in 2018. I really don't understand why so basic stuff isn't in the game?.. Is it because the development was so rushed?!.
I don't know how even to comment it. So bad management with all those crunches and cuts of even basic features from the game, it's just nonsense. It's unimaginable.

It's really so ironic - to make game about evil corporations while turning into evil company.

Modders did this with SkyUI back in 2011, in Skyrim.
That was 9 years ago, Cyberpunk was just an idea then.
Then we get this inventory system...

It already was a mess in Witcher 3 which is why I was confident this time it will be very good. They changed it a bit later for W3 but it wasnt perfect. Curious if there will be changes and updates.

also transferring items to storage and back is quite tedious, wish it was more snappy, but it's minor complaint

Top Bottom