Store Back of the Card.

+
Hey, i wanted to buy a back card to support this great and beautiful game, but i cant find in the store. All are disappeared.

I really like the iron jugment back card is pure art and the scenario is really really beautiful, to zen for play
But they are not in the store both of them (bad card was yesterday), i hope they back.

Lexor

Forum veteran
I really like the iron jugment back card is pure art and the scenario is really really beautiful, to zen for play
But they are not in the store both of them (bad card was yesterday), i hope they back.
They put them on promo and said they will disappear. It's called "artificial scarcity" and it's often used in F2P online games.

But there is not a date to the finish promotion. :S.
So i think is a standard product in the store.

Then they will not see my money....

The Iron Judgement card back was originally part of the IJ expansion pre-order packs.
Some time after that it appeared as a separate item you could buy. I think after that it's been appearing and disappearing every so often. I'm sure both this card back and the other limited card backs will be back soon enough.

As for artificial scarcity; it's hardly limited to f2p games or games in general. People have always cared more about items they thought would soon be unavailable. So i'm guessing that you could probably trace tricks of the trade trade like that all the way back to the middle ages (likely earlier than that too but there's little chance evidence of that would still be around after so much time)

Top Bottom