Stories from the world of The Witcher, by A. Sapkowski

+

adamray

Zyto said:
Excuse me for writing my question here, but may be someone knows where can i get the witcher's medallion?
I doubt that it is possible, for now at least...

Actually i'm not a fan of Geralt, but i like the slavian thematicin Sapkovsky's books. I read first three books with a great entusiasmbut the "elvish blood" wasn't very interesting for me... Ciry suxx!!!

Hey, Cirilla doesn´t *** at all. But I think you have made a mistake you have finished by the third book, cause the 4th book (I don´t know what´s its name in english) is the best book from whole saga for me and you would get a better opinion of Ciri if you read it.P.S.: Zdravim v¹echny Èechya Slováky na fóru.

Funky Monk said:
undomiel9 said:
'The Last Wish' was translated and has already been published.
The date of publication still shows June 2007 :)
Does it?On the Sapkowski's site (Polish version here) they say that Gollancz has it published... 19 April, to be precise. Strange^^Or perhaps it's June for the US Edition?

Then I don't know what they had on their minds publishing this info^^ I thought Sapkowski's website could be trusted as a reliable source of information, but it seems that's not so.Sorry for quoting unconfirmed news, feel free to delete these posts

"The Last Wish" is now available in German language. Publisher dtv released the book as "Der letzte Wunsch" (ISBN 3423209933). Just ordered it via Amazon

Top Bottom