"Stories of Night City"-DLC's - CD Projekt Red's favorite recommendations

+
I was thinking when the modding-tools are released, and modders are beginning to design new quests.

Would CD Projekt Red install and try these stories out for themselves and showcase their experiences and recommendations in the forums?

Maybe pick a list of story-DLC's they'd absolutely recommend, say a Top Ten-list of the best "Stories of Night City"?

What are your thoughts?

[I know the DLC's might not be published until late next year or something, as it takes time]

Hey,
don't they do this already?

They were playing mods for Witcher 2.
Recently they published a list of best mods for Witcher 3, I believe? (You may still find it in hot topics.)
There was the first episode of "About you", where they presented community creations.

I guess that with cyberpunk it will be the same :O

Hey,
don't they do this already?

They were playing mods for Witcher 2.
Recently they published a list of best mods for Witcher 3, I believe? (You may still find it in hot topics.)
There was the first episode of "About you", where they presented community creations.

I guess that with cyberpunk it will be the same :O

I'm not very familiar with the Witcher-series (seen it, played TW3 for 20 minutes and that was that). Cyberpunk 2077 is my CDPR game of choice (1500 hours played). But I hope to try out the "Stories of Night City" when they're published in due time.

Top Bottom