Story breaking bug

+
Story breaking bug

Spoilers ahead:

I've finished the Griffin contract, the one required in Lilac and Gooseberries, and now my objective reads as follows: Prepare to leave White Orchard with Vesemir.
The problem here is that, after checking a video on YouTube, Vesemir is supposed to be waiting for me inside the Inn, drinking. But I see him outside the Inn next to the door, and all I can get out of him is that dialogue about some contract about a year ago.
I've tried several things, like completing all side quests, meditating for days, tried to push him or make him react somehow but without any luck.
Any ideas?

---------- Updated at 04:26 AM ----------

Bump.

---------- Updated at 04:38 AM ----------

Well apparently the quickest solution will be to start all over again, just so the devs can check on this bug, I've uploaded my savefiles to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2i1a3z15kwotdli/gamesaves.rar

---------- Updated at 12:43 PM ----------

Since no dev seems to have noticed this. I'm bumping, once again.

Try the savegame and you will see. I've followed step by step what the mission told me to do. It was bugged, and it breaks the story, luckily still pretty early on but nonetheless a bug. I've managed to get past that section by starting all over again, but I insist, devs should look into it. It's clearly broken.

Top Bottom