Story destroyed me. Left me empty.

+
If this little unfinished story left you empty and destroyed, i think you should really look at your real life my friend.

Why are you saying that, he is not allowed to have been touched by the game? If he marked it that much, good for him.

You have to stop always being a killjoy, because people enjoy the game ...

I also enjoyed the punk aspect. The music, the clothes and styles of the characters, the colour schemes. I loved the casual swearing, and even the attitudes of the stock gang members with their "I will fucking end you!" type reactions to the combat situations. I liked the cyberware options.
I enjoyed the small scale thievery and assassin missions just as much as the deep storyline ones. The feeling of sneaking into a building and downing the target, or swiping a data shard, and slipping out without anyone knowing what the hell was going on, was really satisfying.
(A few times though, I did a mission that way and it glitched and I had to go back and, say, trigger combat, or something similar - it kinda broke the immersion somewhat, but it worked most of the time, so.... )

I definitely enjoyed the guns and weapons, especially the iconic and personal items - usually rewards or gifts after the related quests.

But yeah, regarding the story - it's certainly a strong aspect of the game. Some cool and ambitious ideas flowing through it, but in the end I'm not sure if all the pieces came together as smoothly as I hoped they would. Possibly due to some of the technical issues. However a lot of the individual scenes and the overall flavour of it - really enjoyable.
Looking forward to any further development...

Edit, I do have some issues with the game but nothing that hasn't already been extensively covered, over and over again on the forum, so I was feeling inspired by the OP to add some positives that I found in the game, personally.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people also seem to be forgetting the punk theme of the game. It's in the title for a reason.

"Down with the corporations!"
"I'm tired of all these people telling me what to do, just let me live my life!"

In this case, I really felt that Punky push. I typically go for the hero/good guy route and in reality I'm usually the only other person in humanity that has awareness and tries to be polite and compromise, but after getting fucked over by everyone I said you know what?

FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL and took control of what short life I had left. No more Voodoo boys, AND hackerman is dead.
It is almost impossible to go good guy route, at least right now. It's just not in V's arch at the moment. Which is okay. It would be interesting to play someone that is not punky in a world of punky people for a different dynamic

Top Bottom