Story,game and books.**(SPOILERS)**

+
Wow, they look awesome!

The german editions look very boring in comparison to yours!

Yes they are really neat looking, and the paper margins are very nice too.

Aaaaaw wel nothing can be more boring then the US TW2 covers.

I also like the UK covers (got those aswel until Babtism of fire). I stopped buying those because of the translation issues, oh wel.

The reason why the tube is separated from Dandelion is revealed in Lady of the Lake.... you will know why fully when you finish Lady of the Lake.
Thank you, @KingHochmeister.

---------- Updated at 09:05 PM ----------

Yes they are really neat looking, and the paper margins are very nice too.

Aaaaaw wel nothing can be more boring then the US TW2 covers.

I also like the UK covers (got those aswel until Babtism of fire). I stopped buying those because of the translation issues, oh wel.
I hate the UK covers! Especially the one I am reading now (Tower of the Swallow) which I think is meant to feature Regis. He looks all wrong. Who is the character on the cover of Lady of the Lake (Dutch Version)? @Raven-beauty

I hate the UK covers! Especially the one I am reading now (Tower of the Swallow) which I think is meant to feature Regis. He looks all wrong. Who is the character on the cover of Lady of the Lake (Dutch Version) @Raven-beauty

Hehehe wel it is a matter of personal taste of course ;)
I mean everything is almost better then the TW2 covers.
Originally those UK covers are the Spanish covers.

The character on that cover is Nimue aka the lady of the lake :)

The reason why the tube is separated from Dandelion is revealed in Lady of the Lake, but how it got to Rivia and got buried with those two skeleton is not revealed, Dandelion still manages to release Half a Century of Poetry later though.
It was found during archaeological excavations in Beauclair, it did not go to Rivia. It was inside a container with coat of arms of the Kingdom of Lyria and Rivia because the container and the paper were stolen by Dandelion from Queen Meve's camp.

It was found during archaeological excavations in Beauclair, it did not go to Rivia. It was inside a container with coat of arms of the Kingdom of Lyria and Rivia because the container and the paper were stolen by Dandelion from Queen Meve's camp.

Thank you, read the books twice yet I still forget stuff.

The character on that cover is Nimue aka the lady of the lake :)
That makes sense :)

---------- Updated at 09:53 AM ----------

Ah, of course! I should have thought of that. Thank you @SMiki55 :)

Top Bottom