Story,game and books.**(SPOILERS)**

+
You better do, you will lose some fun if you won't start reading from last wish. But it's possible, Sword of Destiny is an absolute must read before novels otherwise you will be lost.
My wife (my Yen) just found it on kindle!! So i'll start reading Sword of Destiny tomorrow!

Is that... is that a kinky fetish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is good news. That book isn't exactly filled with happiness but you should enjoy it, Your getting close to the novels then :)

Hehe,nooo.Said she'd never fit into the costume.:) Yep,should knock off short stories in a couple of days as I'm trying to give up smoking again and will be aching for distraction.

Guest 3847602

So i'll start reading Sword of Destiny tomorrow!

I truly envy you on the experience of reading Sword of Destiny for the first time. Once you read it, you'll understand what I meant. ;)

I truly envy you on the experience of reading Sword of Destiny for the first time. Once you read it, you'll understand what I meant. ;)

But there is nothing happy in it at all. What's to envy about it ahah. Although you did meet Ciri. Woo.

Hehe,nooo.Said she'd never fit into the costume

Lmfao, don't let her see you say that then! Fit into Yennefers dress? Im sure you can squeeze her into that. You should have a go :)

give up smoking

Nice, Nice. Pretty bad habit. Whenever a see a girl that pulls out a Ciggy, im like -_- what is that about, just ruin yourself and stink, whatever.

Last edited:
Thanks Whitey,I'll go for the squeeze when i've accrued enough brownie points...8hrs into the no smoking vigil...feel like i have a striga in my innards..pulsing,emploring me to smoke.....books arrive tomorrow..books arrive tomorrow..books arrive tomorrow..."Witcher world cures man of 34yr habit" that shall be the headline.:)

---------- Updated at 10:54 PM ----------

No first you should read The last Wish. These short stories include allot of important stories (some character introductions)
Among other things etc
Well that's brill because my real-life Yen downloaded the last wish on to my phone last night! I shall devour it this eve..;) thks.

Thanks Whitey,I'll go for the squeeze when i've accrued enough brownie points...8hrs into the no smoking vigil...feel like i have a striga in my innards..pulsing,emploring me to smoke.....books arrive tomorrow..books arrive tomorrow..books arrive tomorrow..."Witcher world cures man of 34yr habit" that shall be the headline.:)

Ha! Would be awesome mate! ;)

Conflictingly, you could always start with The Last Sword and then read The Wish of Destiny.
Deedin!

---------- Updated at 11:43 PM ----------

With Withdrawal starting to stretch it's wings within me and writhe like an angry sack of Nekkers...i've decided to start reading the books immediately (they just arrived.. a day early),starting with The last wish..i'll use this thread to post my thoughts on it and the others which I think i'll enjoy and hopefully it'll be of interest to those who have gone before me.
Salut,

Figulus.

Last edited:
Deedin!

---------- Updated at 11:43 PM ----------

With Withdrawal starting to stretch it's wings within me and writhe like an angry sack of Nekkers...i've decided to start reading the books immediately (they just arrived.. a day early),starting with The last wish..i'll use this thread to post my thoughts on it and the others which I think i'll enjoy and hopefully it'll be of interest to those who have gone before me.
Salut,

Figulus.

Do it! And hopefully you will be able to quit smoking too!

8hrs into the no smoking vigil

Well keep going.

"Witcher world cures man of 34yr habit"

You been smoking that long? Whatever was you thinking the first day you decided to smoke, look at where you are now, heavy that mate.

my real-life Yen

The fetish is growing stronger! Do you call her Yen in all manners of ways aswell :>

downloaded the last wish on to my phone last night!

So she is the savvy, technology person in the house, ahah this is getting better and better, almost envying you. Although i like my age more :)

I shall devour it this eve..

How do i take that lmao

With Withdrawal starting to stretch it's wings within me and writhe like an angry sack of Nekkers...

Keep going, don't give in!

.i'll use this thread to post my thoughts on it and the others which I think i'll enjoy and hopefully it'll be of interest to those who have gone before me.
Salut,

Yeah please do keep us updated, would be a great joy to discuss the books with you, your mind will be fresh and it will make a great discussion!

Well keep going.
Cheers..books may save me...

You been smoking that long? Whatever was you thinking the first day you decided to smoke, look at where you are now, heavy that mate.
Was a young wannabee bohemian,rebellious and dumb..and Thirteen.

The fetish is growing stronger! Do you call her Yen in all manners of ways aswell :>
Noo,haven't found a way to yet.;)

So she is the savvy, technology person in the house, ahah this is getting better and better, almost envying you. Although i like my age more :)
Yep,lady brains and Mr brawn-ish ..I like your age more too..though it's a state of mind thing aswell.:)

How do i take that lmao
The Book!

Keep going, don't give in!
Shan't!

Yeah please do keep us updated, would be a great joy to discuss the books with you, your mind will be fresh and it will make a great discussion!
Will,Geralt's currently expressing his suprise that the Striga problem has been allowed to fester for seven whole years!

I like your age more too..though it's a state of mind thing aswell.

:) No idea how the state of mind works when your 50. although for me i still 12 in the head lmao. I wonder how you view your age at 50, do you know your that old mentally or more important do you FEEL it. Or can you move around like you are 20 still. lmfao. You like my age more, nice nice! Although i still have to sort everything out in my life, Job, money, education maybe, a house, a girl eventually...

Will,Geralt's currently expressing his suprise that the Striga problem has been allowed to fester for seven whole years!

Are you only up to Adda? Foltests daughter who was a Striga? Hmm, got a while to go then! ahah, but yeah! He was a little surprised at that. It's good to meet her in the first game. Whatever actually happens to Adda by the way? I didn't finish the first game and she doesn't appear again does she?

:) No idea how the state of mind works when your 50. although for me i still 12 in the head lmao. I wonder how you view your age at 50, do you know your that old mentally or more important do you FEEL it. Or can you move around like you are 20 still. lmfao. You like my age more, nice nice! Although i still have to sort everything out in my life, Job, money, education maybe, a house, a girl eventually...

Are you only up to Adda? Foltests daughter who was a Striga? Hmm, got a while to go then! ahah, but yeah! He was a little surprised at that. It's good to meet her in the first game. Whatever actually happens to Adda by the way? I didn't finish the first game and she doesn't appear again does she?
I'll tell you what happened to Adda in a few hours :))

---------- Updated at 04:01 AM ----------

(Last Wish 13%) So,Geralt has defeated the Striga in pain of neck and is recovering in the temple of Melitle, under the care of Nenneke.Is that the temple where the Herbalist in White orchard said she was from I wonder? Hmm,enjoying so far..clear writing lacking in flourish, big in story.:) Would love to be able to comprehend this in the language of it's author..

Top Bottom