Strange crashes only 20 minutes of game play

+
Strange crashes only 20 minutes of game play

I'm having some very odd crashes I loose the game and it minimizes but I do not loose sound. I can;t find a way to get the game back up again and the task manager lists it as not responding. OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F14, 22/08/2012 Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Total Physical Memory 16.0 GB Available Physical Memory 12.9 GB Total Virtual Memory 31.9 GB Available Virtual Memory 28.6 GB Page File Space 16.0 GB GTX 660 TI GeForce Can't figure out why it's happening or a fix. Tried the basics, re-instal, verify game cache, re-boot system.

Have you checked the gpu / cpu temp? Some people reporting very high gpu temp in the tech support forum
I'm having this same exact issue. It wasn't happening at all at first, but now it's within 2-5 minutes of playing.Could be GPU temps, my room is a little hot around this time of day. Although I doubt it because my PC likes to annoy me with warnings every time my GPU temp goes above 60.Could also be the area I'm in around the sacked village. I haven't been able to finish what I'm trying to do so I haven't been able to leave.I even lowered the settings a bit to see if it would help. So far, no good.

Try rolling back you nVidia driver, found a post saying that it resolved the crashing issue for him but the post is not here anymore (perhaps moved)

Top Bottom