Strange movement/camera judder effect on PC

+
Happens on PS4 too (for me)... when slowlly moving the camera on foot or on horse...annoying...can´t play like this...hope they fix this soon on the 3 platforms...

i also tweeted that marcin momot about it, with video link, on twitter, i just wanted it confirmed to be fixed soon so we can actualy play.

Guest 3818614

Same problem here, strange stutter especially when moving cam slowly with xbox 360 controller. Noticeable with mouse too.
My pc specs are in recommended section and fps is 40-50 with most graph options high which is acceptable. No problem there. Just this stutter + Geralts really clunky movement makes this unplayable for me.

I hope they fix this soon.

+1 PS4 As reported above the camera moves OK when my controller is pushed all the way to the left or right. But if I try to rotate slowly the game stutters like crazy.

I have the same issue, PC version, windows 8.1, GTX980, i7 5820K @3.30GHz., using mouse and keyboard (hardware cursor on)For me It is more noticeable when moving the camera around slowly, rapid movements are very fluid.When on horse it is also more noticeable on slow camera movements. I have hair works off and shadows on high, everything else on ultra, and it runs fine most of the time just this jutter/stutter on slow camera movements and the occasional freeze while in the inventory, that bug is also a pain in the *ss.

For Nvidia users, setting max pre rendered frames to 1 on the program profile settings of the Nvidia control panel might help, it is still noticeable though, a minor annoyance really.

For Nvidia users, setting max pre rendered frames to 1 on the program profile settings of the Nvidia control panel might help, it is still noticeable though, a minor annoyance really.

i wich it was a minor problem for me, i cannot stand it because it never seems to stop, its constantly happening wether its on horse on foot, or where ever, drives me absolutly insane., whenever i play its all i think about, i try play with never panning the camera, maybe they hoped wed never pan the camera.

I have this problem.
Actually stoped playing the game.

i7 gtx780.
I have settings that gives me a constant 60 fps, NO dips!
But still, the stutter is there, sadly.

Same issue on i-5 3570K and GTX 980s in SLI. The issue is present on every level of settings and persists when I try any recommended workarounds.

yes big problem of stuttering, like micro freeze of the picture when wee walk or when we ride the horse. ( PS4 )

Top Bottom