Strange things people want in this game

+
I would like to say... I LOVE SIMS, SKYRIM, and to a lesser extent gta. All great games.

I'd borrow car chases/wanted from gta. That would be neat. Be cool to see V get some use out of the dancers.

Skyrim. Radiant quests and sitting on furniture would be cool

I don't care if cyberpunk adds these. I just think these things would be cool. If they don't add them, that's why I have sims 4 and skyrim.

Some of the characters feel so hollow though. When you meet the fixers, aside from a few dialogue options, these guys suck. I enjoy their dialogue but once you hear it all. Time to go fight some losers with scrap metal for faces and roid rage junkies.

I want Round 2 with Meredith. Don't know if that's strange though
Yes. Cdpr! Please make Meredith a callable character! Shoot some gang members and call Meredith to celebrate the occasion!

While V is getting freaky, let's make V's love interest callable too.

This would be hard for female V and Judy what with Judy leaving town, but Panam is still in town... V... call her up dangit!

There should be a functional metro, there should be a delamain cab or literally a single other cab in night city to take me anywhere with roads, there should be transmog for items, there should be 3rd person and actual shadows for characters, like actual models for a 3rd person view so character shadows don't look stupid, there should be police cars roaming the streets ready to chase me, or ready to get out of their car and stop me from massacring 25 tyger claws in broad daylight. there should be a shitload of features in cyberpunk that aren't.

but since they're not here because cdpr had game limitations, i guess we should just let it go. too late now. speak with your wallets and don't buy their next game.
I think a lot of these will be 'fixed' or made available in mods, the metro mod is working good right now.

I want to take Judy to places in Night City and I don't know if its something strange. I also want to take Nibbles, my figures and my troll plushie to Judy's apartment since I live there!

Last edited:
Life is strange* writers developing character dialogue.

A much more dominant nuance in the voice acting of the Female Corpo V.

Does the Male Corpo V convey the same whiny tone?

*edit

Last edited:
I want to take Judy to places in Night City and I don't know if its something strange. I also want to take Nibbles, my figures and my troll plushie to Judy's apartment since I live there!
Not really strange, as i'm guessing Judy is your love interest. Strange, as far as housing, are the people who basically want Monopoly: The Cyberpunk edition.
I think players wanted a Skyrim experience set in a cyberpunk world

And we got this game
That's on them for making assumptions, not on the devs.

And thank all the gods in history of humanity that we didn't. Skyrim is the most overrated game in history.
I still don't understand how come that mundane Bethesda thing won GOTY 2011 in a world where TW2 exists.

It was as if a MCU movie won the Oscars over an artsy masterpiece :giveup:

And thank all the gods in history of humanity that we didn't. Skyrim is the most overrated game in history.
It's not that Skyrim is overrated, I personally disagree, it's just CDPR's strengths lie elsewhere. I had my fun with Skyrim, basically the only TES game that I enjoyed, but CDPR won me with their writing and reactive dialogue system, as well as presentation, instead of some Sandbox MacOpenworld. And I'd rather have CDPR playing to their strengths, instead of trying to please everyone out there.

I've seen a lot of odd things about what people want in this game. They seem to want this game, and others, to be a mix of The Sims, Skyrim, and GTA online. Like wanting the character to actually stop and eat food. So, you basically want two different food mechanics in the game? Because if the character stopped to eat all the time, you'd either stop everything, even mid combat, to eat, which blows the "immersion" out of the water in a heartbeat, or they'd still be shooting you while you eat, and you'd die because you're too busy feeding your face.
What are some of the things people want to see added that you think are just too out of place, or would make the game more complicated than necessary?
I haven't seen many people request hunger/thirst/... mechanics (though I definitely wouldn't mind them), but the *option* to sit and (animated) eat at a food stall, sit anywhere, having the Victor-animation when getting an implant,... I'd like that as a role-playing element. The animations are already in the game, why not giving your players the chance to use them? That's odd to you?

Oooh, strange things territory we like.
Probably not that strange at all :rolleyes: since game suggests it anyway. Ability to watch, experience BDs. Have said it too many times now? :D
Imho, one of the more exciting (un-)explored ideas. And each BD could have it's own rpg scenario. :ok:

Procedural open world? Yes and no? Because would be nice to have more content constantly, but also, if it doesn't have a distinctive character to it, maybe no.

Let's ask for really strange things:

Final-Fantasy-XXVII-at-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution.png

i want a "real difficulty mode" , most skills stil active and such, but 3, 5 bullets in the wrong places and you are dead, and so is every other enemy.

Top Bottom