Strategy against Swim's Bran deck?

+
It's been a while since I last played Movement Scoia'tael and I don't know if there's space in the deck for some tech cards to mess up with your OP graveyard, but maybe Caretaker could help you to remove key cards from the oponnent, like Dorregaray.
Artefact Compression and Necromancy are not bad either, and those can be useful in multiple scenarios against other factions aswell.

Ah, so this is another deck from youtuber. I was happy to see new deck from opponent I encounter today and I try to refine it, guess someone else already did that...

partci

Forum veteran
I've beat this deck with my movement deck 3 out of 4 times so far, as the loss came after really bad draws. You just have to be careful.

Tapiir;n9632621 said:
I play movement and I can't for the life of me beat this new Bran deck: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/32346-s...store-skellige
Any strategy advise? I'm getting wrecked in ladder specifically because of this particular deck.
What movement deck? Can you post it?
Karolis.petrikas;n9634581 said:
HenryGrosmont does that remind you of anything? The bastard took my combo. I wont play nothin swim plays...
Hehehe. Two things: 1. Keep playing it, it's an obvious combo with new Restoration. 2. Swim rather comes across as a nice person and a creative player/deck builder.
gards;n9634901 said:
ST just sucks as a faction.
Ask Karolis.petrikas how ST sucks as a faction. It's not in the best place, for sure. But I rek that deck with my main Scoia deck.

partci

Forum veteran
gards;n9634901 said:
ST just sucks as a faction.

How come?

@Tapiir put a tech card or two if you have such big problems and you are meeting this deck so often - Artefact Compression, Scorch, White Frost - something that you can replay with Eithne...

Top Bottom