Street Creed Change behavior NPC, is that work that way?

+
Just wondering... what they said about streetcreed... they said streedcreed make NPC behavior toward us will change when we had higher creed, but what i found NPC still act like they dont know us and talk sh*t about V ...

Only thing SC does is unlock new items in shops and new gigs. No one acknowledges the supposed massive "rep" you've garnered.

if you press tab, and go to stats there's a green bar bottom left that shows you at what levels you get something different from street cred... i know that....

As far treating you differently.... i havent noticed anything... i was spaming talk on random npcs in a club, and some scoffed at me and said what was i wearing....
I spammed talk on some bums in an alley circled around, and they said i looked rad... but it might be the drugs :\
*shrug*

Only thing SC does is unlock new items in shops and new gigs. No one acknowledges the supposed massive "rep" you've garnered.
i though it would be similar like for ex SAINT ROW when get higher Rep you get acknowledge from NPC or FABLE

i though it would be similar like for ex SAINT ROW when get higher Rep you get acknowledge from NPC or FABLE
You will get better jobs, and people calling you only because you have a high street cred. But its all very limited right now, i agree.

You will get better jobs, and people calling you only because you have a high street cred. But its all very limited right now, i agree.
cuz i hear the developer said you will well know in afterlife when had high rep
and i remember they not talk about the gig for sure it about people there treat you.... but still NPC said " who are you" LOL

Last edited:
I think i picked up a mission in the afterlife at 50....

was it from a random dude not with a fixer, to save a japanese dude in a fridge... and give u iconic blue sword? Didnt lead to anything after that... it might have not been the afterlife tho.... it was the place where jackie and u had a drink and jackie named his favorite drink... vodka... ginger... splashed with love?

How do i edit spoiliers in a post?

Edit* ty
Edit... i dont think it worked :\
Edit....figured it out! Cheers!

Last edited:
cuz i hear the developer said you will well know in afterlife when had high rep
and i they not talk about the gig for sure it about people there treat you.... but still NPC said " who are you" LOL
the only difference I saw.. with high streetcred you get missions from famous people like Lizzy Wizzy.
it makes sense you became known to famous people.
@King_Eru about the afterlife.. Im sure this is one of the cut content, also with the clothes you wear.. the NPCs would behave differently in how you dress. I only saw a single line when I wear expensive clothes "where do you shop" =/

the only difference I saw.. with high streetcred you get missions from famous people like Lizzy Wizzy.
it makes sense you became known to famous people.
@King_Eru about the afterlife.. Im sure this is one of the cut content, also with the clothes you wear.. the NPCs would behave differently in how you dress. I only saw a single line when I wear expensive clothes "where do you shop" =/
this what i mean, that what i hoping to see
but it not happening

Last edited:
Just wondering... what they said about streetcreed... they said streedcreed make NPC behavior toward us will change when we had higher creed, but what i found NPC still act like they dont know us and talk sh*t about V ...
Nah i im lvl 50 and i still LICK MY TITS PUNK

Don't think anything you really effects the way gangs or npcs react to you.

Also I swear I hear the same lines everytime I play.
The most popular one is- "I'm waiting for a friend"
Which just makes me out to be some kind of deviant that follows people around.

Nah i im lvl 50 and i still LICK MY TITS PUNK
me to iam max lv and creed as well still they think V as nobody LOL
Post automatically merged:

Don't think anything you really effects the way gangs or npcs react to you.

Also I swear I hear the same lines everytime I play.
The most popular one is- "I'm waiting for a friend"
Which just makes me out to be some kind of deviant that follows people around.
hahahaha i just shot them who say that LOL

Top Bottom