Stuck a Loading screen for Panam/Hellman quest

+
Uninstall helped me :D

Actually I played this missions so far, that next thing was to get inside the car. I did couple of other missions and then I tried again. That worked for me. Also pressed skip button and Panam wlll drive the car outside of carage and talk with you. If game will go to load screen, then you know that it wont load. Only if Panam will talk to you and no load screen happens, then this mission will continue.

Last edited:
OK so a very dum suggestion that seemed to work for me. I once noticed I get weird bugs in the game if I had certain clothing equipped.

So I thought what the hell it wont hurt, I got stark naked into the van with Panam and then it progressed.
It might have just been a placebo, but non of the other suggestions here worked for me

I passed through this point (bug) by the next manipulation:
1. Before sitting in the car i went out the garage and went to the vendor outside (not far from a garage)
2. I buyed from vendor one piece of resource materials (just to create some changes for statistic of my character)
3. After that, i went back and sit in the car - i passed through downloading screen and continued quest
(sorry for some misprints, english is not my major language)

Top Bottom