Stuck at login screen/can't connect

+
Stuck at login screen/can't connect

Since downloading the game yesterday I have not been able to log into the game. I press X to start and after a moment a pop-up appears saying "Could not connect to GWENT servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again." None of my other games have issues and I am running a wired connection with NAT type 2.

For reference, this is happening on a PS4 Pro. I assumed these may be server issues, but I'm seeing others able to log in and play the game. It seems I'm the only one I know of who cannot access it.

I've already tried deleting the game and re-installing, I've restarted my console a few times, and I've switched between wired and wireless connections. Nothing I've tried has fixed the issue.

I'd just like some confirmation as to if this is an issue on my end, or if it's simply server instability

Hard to say, we are in all new territory here with PS4.

Is it anyway possible that some setting inside your router/modem/thing could be blocking that connection? (PC version has some connection issues with firewalls and virus programs)
Since I don't understand anything about routers/modems/things or other technical stuff, this is just very unprofessional guess.

If there are no better suggestions, you can send this to support and see if they can help: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom