stuck at rank 13

+
Did something change I managed get rank 13 now i am playing against people clearly better than me or have better decks and I just lose every match 100% lose percentage I thought oh well ill just keep trying Ill eventually lose enough matches and go down in rank and it will even out to about 50% win percentage but I am stuck at rank 13. All the pieces of the portrait have fell out but I am still stuck there.

After the last patch it is impossible to lose a rank once you get there (only at the end of the season will you will be demoted by 4 ranks). I suggest watching some videos from top players and get some ideas for competitive decks that can take you to the next lvl.

Its not uncommon to experience 100% loss several games in a row, especially when your deck only has a decent chance of beating some specific deck types, which you never encounter, while being matched with those that devastates yours. The most sensitive thing to do is to get an idea of the current meta, and pick one of the stronger decks. This game is 5% skill (you knowledge about opponents strategy) and 95% deck advantage.

I feel you man. I’m stuck at the same rank. Every time I’m one game away from ranking up I get matched against crach and usurper four games in a row. And it’s always the same few people I played against before. The weird thing is when I switch to my usurper deck I never see those guys. It’s very tilting

Speaking of crach. That deck feels OP because of the draw capability. I cannot have a perfect hand every game like an SK deck. It feels unfair.

Top Bottom