Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
I may try the github method above, but this Takemura bug is a very serious issue. I can't get him off my screen not matter which save I choose, calls are disabled, dialog is disabled. I have 100+ hours, not though Main Quest, but lots of side quest because the game was very enjoyable, bugs and all until this. There is literally no way around through the Game UI itself. I have found the JSON file which alters in game progress. If I find which key/value pairs to remove to fix this, will post here.
Post automatically merged:

I may try the github method above, but this Takemura bug is a very serious issue. I can't get him off my screen not matter which save I choose, calls are disabled, dialog is disabled. I have 100+ hours, not though Main Quest, but lots of side quest because the game was very enjoyable, bugs and all until this. There is literally no way around through the Game UI itself. I have found the JSON file which alters in game progress. If I find which key/value pairs to remove to fix this, will post here.

P.S. For Debugging, This happens on every save and this didn't start happening to me until upgrading to v1.1. Yesterday was on 1.06 and everything was fine, not issues. Maybe it's timing for where I was in the main quest as to when the 1.1 release came out, but this is a game stopper to where I cannot progress any further, quick save, manual save, etc.

Count me in. ~100+ hours, Takemura gives me a call to arrange a meeting (warning me "not to get lost"), and after that call, he immediately calls back, staring at me indefinitely. Cannot use double jump, cannot make phone calls or do lots of other actions. I have met up with him and the dialogue is presented to me in a broken manner, preventing me from moving through the storyline further. Cannot go back to previous saves. First major show-stopping bug as of 1.1.

WTF! I thought the patch was supposed to make things better - not worse! :/ Now, I am stuck in a conversationless call from Takemura. See attached screenshot! :)

Attachments

• 2021.01.22-20.24_01 copy.png
    2021.01.22-20.24_01 copy.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 125
After meeting with Oda and Takemura i was waiting for his call. Meanwhile I was just finishing I walk the line in the mall center and get a load screen to talk to placide and Takemura calls, can't reject the call, can't interact with anything, and Takemura just doesn´t talk. It was alright in the morning. Patch 1.1 literally broke the game with this bug, at least for me is the first time in the game.

I can't have time slow down to test that because Takemura won't stop breaking my game :D:D

Edit: testes a different save file of mine that has sandevistan and slowing time works just fine. have not tried kreznikov but they are the same effect.
I dont think is the slowing down time.. its more like when i kill someone it just crashes.

I have the same problem.

Prior to the patch, the quest was showing 'Talk to Wakako' and ' Wait a day for Takemura to call'. I already talked to Wakako, reloaded a save, tried talking to her again, spoke to her over a different quest, but the main quest "Down on the Street" remains with both options.

After the 1.1 patch, I loaded in and immediately got a call from Takemura - no audio from him and the call remained up as per OPs issue. Can't save while this is happening. I went ahead and did a different quest that had Judy call me to be on comms, and the Takemura call ended, allowing me to save at least, and progress other quests, but "Down on the Street" still shows 'Talk to Wakako' and ' Wait a day for Takemura to call'.
:(
Just an FYI in case it helps anyone else. I managed to resolve my issue(s) by reloading a save which took me back to before speaking to Wakako with Takemura. Not ideal though.

1. Prior to going to see Wakako, I had let the "BETTER BUCKLE UP!" scenario play out before going in to Wakako - I think this is what caused my first issue. I had to load a save before that, and race ahead of Takemura to see Wakako, then let Goro catch up, not allowing the "Buckle up" scenario to play out. This fixed my issue where I was seeing both 'Talk to Wakako' and 'Wait a day for Takemura to call' against the quest.

2. Continued my game, waiting for Takemura to first Text me, then after that I waited 24hrs and he called me. The call went ahead properly without issue.

I lost a lot of progress though. Could have waited for a hotfix to maybe fix it, but I was impatient to keep playing (I love this game!)

I dont think is the slowing down time.. its more like when i kill someone it just crashes.
oh thats bad.
Post automatically merged:

Just an FYI in case it helps anyone else. I managed to resolve my issue(s) by reloading a save which took me back to before speaking to Wakako with Takemura. Not ideal though.

1. Prior to going to see Wakako, I had let the "BETTER BUCKLE UP!" scenario play out before going in to Wakako - I think this is what caused my first issue. I had to load a save before that, and race ahead of Takemura to see Wakako, then let Goro catch up, not allowing the "Buckle up" scenario to play out. This fixed my issue where I was seeing both 'Talk to Wakako' and 'Wait a day for Takemura to call' against the quest.

2. Continued my game, waiting for Takemura to first Text me, then after that I waited 24hrs and he called me. The call went ahead properly without issue.

I lost a lot of progress though. Could have waited for a hotfix to maybe fix it, but I was impatient to keep playing (I love this game!)
too bad i dont have a save that far back since I frequently get rid of autosaves.

Same issue, was able to get rid of taka by rolling back to hotfix 1.06. this is on the gog launcher. To the right of the play button there is a dropdown menu select manage manage installation then configure make sure auto update is not selected and choose 1.06. when i started there was a 54 gb download but taka stopped calling.

Same issue, was able to get rid of taka by rolling back to hotfix 1.06. this is on the gog launcher. To the right of the play button there is a dropdown menu select manage manage installation then configure make sure auto update is not selected and choose 1.06. when i started there was a 54 gb download but taka stopped calling.
nah screw that haha

Hi, i have this issue after updating to 1.1 with Takemura calls as soon as the game start, then never talk. he just be on the phone can't choose any option to skip or end the phone call.

Attachments

• cyber2077.JPG
    cyber2077.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 148
Same mute Takamura problem on phone call. CDPR is one awesome developer. They rock....

Last edited:
Same.

There is nothing you can do right now. Just wait a month for another awesome patch. CDPR is a quality developer. They rock when it comes to making awesome fake E3 demos and patches.

Same. I just finished up the Walk the Line mission too. Interestingly, even when I go to my furthest back autosave, the inevitable Takemura call happens. Game breaking. This needs to get fixed.

Thank god I have the game on GOG and it lets you downgrade easily.

First the bug was Takemura never calls, now he calls but doesn't say anything. Real good job fixing the bugs.
Thanks for making me realise I can downgrade because I've had no issues before 1.1

So it seems if you have it on GOG you can go to the icon next to the play button >manage installation>clear the auto update radio button then click 1.06 and it will re-download and install the game.
No idea if this works on steam or other platforms but at least its something :shrug:

Well at least you can get the game to load! Ran great on 1.06 - now I get
1611377415207.png

- latest Nvidia drivers and followed all of the pointers I could find - great game - I got hosed by the patch...

I have the same issue :( I tried to do gig missions so I could get a call from any fixer and undo the bug but it just doesn't work.

Top Bottom