Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

+
I got the same issue since 1.1 patch… even older saves are affected by Takemura's mute call: all I see is his face being blocked at the top left corner of the screen, preventing me doing anything.
If I go backward in my saves I'll loose couple hours of game, this is so annoying please fix it!!

After patch 1.1 Takamura quest where you must wait a day to get call from him is broken. When i loading save Takamura starting to call me and i can't reject this call. His frame just showing up without dialog and it blocking any action with ui panels or vendors/teleport.

Attachments

• Screenshot_81.png
    Screenshot_81.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 58
This is exactly the same for me after patching to 1.1, Goro calls up and sits there, blocking all actions. Ironically this is the first real game breaking bug I've experienced so far on PC.

Got an answer from support.
But it does not feel like they understood the issue. Maybe because my report was in german.
Just got some general tips. But at least they are aware of this :)

Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware of this issue and looking into it.

For a potential workaround follow the steps below:
1. Load an older save file before Takemura and V leaves Wakako's office
2. V must finish conversation with Takemura outside the office right away
3. Right after the conversation and updated quest progression, skip 23h.
4. See if the holocall triggers and a conversation with Takemura starts

Last edited:
Had same bug on previous version in same mission. It went a little different. Take simply would not call. Fixed it by skipping time few days forward. Then walking around a little, and Take called.

Got an answer from support.
But it does not feel like they understood the issue. Maybe because my report was in german.
Just got some general tips. But at least they are aware of this :)

I know what he's talking about, it was the same with the Dum Dum bug you have to revert to a point where you take Takemura to Wakako.

At the end of the scene there's a dialogue with him at the entrance of the building where Wakako resides, it's easily missed.

I had a similar bug with Nix and Panam calling me in a conversation with him, after I've finished the conversation with Panam I was in front of The Afterlife and suddenly a call with Nix popped up (because I never finished our previous engagement with the Bartmoss deck) and all the answers were greyed out until I went back to his office and finished the convo' live.

Hope that helps.

I know what he's talking about, it was the same with the Dum Dum bug you have to revert to a point where you take Takemura to Wakako.

At the end of the scene there's a dialogue with him at the entrance of the building where Wakako resides, it's easily missed.

I had a similar bug with Nix and Panam calling me in a conversation with him, after I've finished the conversation with Panam I was in front of The Afterlife and suddenly a call with Nix popped up (because I never finished our previous engagement with the Bartmoss deck) and all the answers were greyed out until I went back to his office and finished the convo' live.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, but myself, I don't need those tips anymore, because I downgraded to 1.06 and was able to play further without any issues. But if I would have been forced to follow those tips, I would've be pissed. Because this means going far back in my saves (if they still exist). I don't always play through a hole main quest. Often taking breaks and doing some side quests.

Thanks, but myself, I don't need those tips anymore, because I downgraded to 1.06 and was able to play further without any issues. But if I would have been forced to follow those tips, I would've be pissed. Because this means going far back in my saves (if they still exist). I don't always play through a hole main quest. Often taking breaks and doing some side quests.

I know it's unfortunate, but in the end software works in a linear way when it comes to scripting, if you change (read ''fix'') a script while it's still active you break the result, the only way to fix it is to either force it to finish or to revert to a point where it didn't get a chance to start.

I don't know what it fixed, but I'm still crashing. I left the game 2 weeks due to crash and came back to only crashing again today.

Same here, "Down the Street", endless call from Takamura saying nothing, with 1.1.

Game is stuck/brocken.
Saving isnt possible.

How the end this call?

Cannot play anymore with this.

I have this issue on Xbox!

I finished the mission meeting Alt, left the building, forced into Silverhand convo, then Takemura calls and it won't go away. Tried reloading the save point 10 times and can't avoid the call no matter what I do and I cant do anything!

This is so fxxxking frustrating!

Same here,

Stuck with a Takemura who don't talk. Can't use fast travel, and the fixer's call a skipped when approching a quest.

Same here, "Down the Street", endless call from Takamura saying nothing, with 1.1.

Game is stuck/brocken.
Saving isnt possible.

How the end this call?

Cannot play anymore with this.

I have the same problem and cannot continue due to the phone call never ending and nothing is said. I also don't have a save before meeting wakako... and I did a ton of gigs and side quests inbetween starting this quest and now.. Oh well, first show stopper bug for me on pc.. guess I'll go play RDR2 for a few weeks instead.

I completed the mission where we drive Takemura to meet the Tyger Claws boss in 'Down on the Street', after that, I completed the mission 'Automatic Love '.

After completing 'Automatic Love ', I got a call from Takemura but he doesn't speak. The game won't let me save or start any missions.

Top Bottom